Reviews for Hold On
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
Good work done! I actually liked the plot very much, maybe there were too many blanks, but still it was well written.

Good luck in your further work.
Scarlet Calathea chapter 11 . 3/1/2006
excellent story! i'm kinda sad that it ended so soon!
Flipinpenname chapter 11 . 3/1/2006
aw i like it, its a really cute story, i like it aw
lorina chapter 11 . 2/28/2006
ACK.. i rushed the ending! Oh well.. there it is. Still it's really bland beingrushed and all..
Scarlet Calathea chapter 10 . 2/5/2006
excellent...please write more, ASAP!
Flipinpenname chapter 10 . 2/4/2006
hey great chapter update soon!
Scarlet Calathea chapter 9 . 1/20/2006
Oh! This story is so good! Please continue ASAP!
Yoshiposhy chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
I've really been enjoying your story and had to review when I saw the Best Thing in your story because I love Savage Garden ;) so I was quite exciteed to see that...well on with the review. I really like where the story is heading even though I kind of felt the story suddenly shifted directions/perspectives this chapter, but it could just be me. So I hope you continue to update b/c I can't wait to see what'll heppen next. One question though, if Ginny left several years prior why then is she a candidate for becoming the new Minister, did she do something before she left, that confused me a little. P.S. if you wanted another song for when they finally proclaim their love fo each other or just one to listen to may I recommend Darren Hayes' (of Savage Garden of course) new release So Beautiful.
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 8 . 1/9/2006
IM BLOODY OPTMISTIC! I CANT WAIT! this is going to be so amazingly awesome...lol im hyper. well done lurved this chappie. and the other one while im here. well done i cant wait for the next chapter.

good luck

lots of love

.x
Flipinpenname chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
hey! when i started this story i was listening to "Hold Me" by Weezer an i had to take a doube take at the title. lol

great story!

flipinpenname
Scarlet Calathea chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
Could you please finish? I really like this story.
Kermit Turtle chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
love it so much!
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
good chapter but Ron needs to lighten up a little! Catch you next time! :)
Shayndel chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
ARGG that was a short chap , please write more
fuzzylumpkins82 chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
SQUEAL! i can't wait to see what ron says! seirously i can't wait so update soon! lol