Reviews for Is There a Reason?
TrickyTiara chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This was better than your Regrets story. What does AU mean?
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
They were a bit OOC but i still really liked this fic, the end just rocked.
Xx Dark Stranger xX chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
AW! That is a cute story! It makes me feel all tingly inside! keep up the good work! Billy and Mandy belong together!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Billy and Mandy forever.
Weisse Edelweiss chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Very well written, however it's hardly believeable.

Billy isn't smart enough to ask questions.

Mandy is the brains of the outfit. She knows how to manipulate people. Someone like Billy is not hard to control. Stupid people don't ask questions or they don't ask the right questions. Mandy understands this concept and thus she can easily control Billy to do her bidding.

Mandy does not have an attraction to Billy of any sort except for him to be her slave and to take control of him or TO KEEP HIM IN ORDER (same goes for Grim).

I think behind the scenes Mandy is eventually going to be an all powerful evil (Grim is not evil as in death is not evil) that is merely being kept inside a shell (Mandy's body). Her lack of child like innocence and her advanced intellect(unlike every other child in the show including Nergal Jr.) implies that some kind of force rests within her until she is 'of age'or when the time is right.

Billy is innocence and ingnorance. He is an unknowing child. Billy represents a strong force of good that is merely being kept inside a shell (Billy's body). He also must bare the weight of controling Grim (death) but on a less positive level control (Mandy seems to control Grim more than Billy). Although he is suppressed and overwhelmed by Mandy (evil) he still keeps a sense of control or else chaos may change exsistance in some way. (I don't know if that has to do with the frequent appearances of Eris who is the goddess of chaos).

Remember the episode where Billy's mom was shrunk to kid size and Mandy still maintained her control over Billy in the end? Mandy (Evil) was threatened because of something simple as Billy's mother (who represents no particular force other than being mommy) trying to gain control of Billy (good).

Mandy did say "Billy chooses who he will be ruled over." Possibly because she cannot forcefully to an extent make him obey. His ignorance usually makes it easy for her to control him.

Billy (good) and Mandy (evil) now have control of Grim (death) thus there is a balance.

tell me what you think! :D
Moi dix Mois chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Kyaa~! I feel warm and fuzzy now!

Ignore that.

Anyway, this was awesome. o Please continue writing~!

~*~ M10M ~*~
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
aw, I wanted mandy to be the bug thing...
anakiss chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
it was kinda funny for me.. but in a way, i like the way you think :) a little too dramatic for billy though. didn't think he would be able to think of such things, especialy with him being naive and all...
Silly-Gal-11 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
It's an interesting start, write more :)
MissusPatches chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
"There's a new purpose now isn't there?"

Gosh I adore that last line. This whole thing was cute, a little hard to read sometimes because of the grammatical mistakes, but still very nice 3 Somehow, Mandy was in character, too, and I like that. Great job!
Doom Of The Divine chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I LOVE stories like these! Great job! D
Ebon chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Bravo! Encore, Encore! Puh-lease write more! You made this fanfiction so interesting, that I really wanted it to keep going.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wow I never thought he could think like that!

They were IC alright! Great job!
fffffffffffffff chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Nice, nice. Good job. I just was looking through Just In and found this and got curious—must say I like it. It's still hard to picture Billy thinking seriously, though...

—The Zingmeister