Reviews for Kiss Me Away
iXheartXrecX75 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was so cute! I really liked the way Ai said "sure" at the end. When I finished, I was squealing from the adorable-ness. I really like the Ai/Mew pairing but I want to read other pairings like Ai/Ren and Ren/Mew too. Since there aren't many of these kinds of stories, I'm really glad to read yours!

Iris
loveless fangirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
SEQUELLLLLLLLLLLLL!1
Yayubaru1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
that really is my username, it won't let me log in for some reason T_T

OMG OMG OMG! i just read psychic academy and the moment i saw Ai and Ren i was like THAT IS SO A PAIR! but i can't find any others... or well i found one other story on here but i can't find any other stories for this pair T_T it's so sad. if you know anywhere i could find stories as awesome as yours i would be forever greatful!
Akuro chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
AH THAT WAS SO BEASTY!

good job! i bow to you *bows* _
anonyiac chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
hahaha...this is a raelly hilarious chapter...It was really good i liked it..hahaha...-
Deathcas chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Its a good story. hehe, i dont mind yaoi, and Ren is my favourite character! keep on writing16-61
Muzatsu chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
OMG SQUEE!

LOVERS IT TANK YOU! 3
Kaitie Wexler chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Oh, thats sweet.
Lunar Akura Bloodrein chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
It was good, BUT u need to write a second chapter.
namewithnumbersattheend chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
make sequal or another chapter pleases _
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Funny and cute at the same time. You make a promising author. Keep up the great work!
drac chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
i loved it. i always love a good yoai to pass the time
EnpatsuShakuganLover chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
umm... as a guy, i thought it was a bit messed up. this definitely needs a yaoi warning or something. i read the manga series, and yes, i am aware that Fafa turns to Ren when she is kissed, but CMON! PLZ HAVE A WARNING FOR YAOI! OH, AND THE REAL REN WOULD NOT WANT TO KISS AI AGAIN! I AM SORRY, BUT ITS TRUE! other than that, it was well done. i liked your writing.
Kira Shino chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
i loved it!
Maki Kitozaki chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
KYA! i love these two! n_n ren's my fav character...ain't he adorable? but alas. no matter how "adorable" he may be...i consider his as the seme in this couple. *grins to herself* MWUAHAHAHAHAHA! DA POW'R OF YAOI!

-6 hours later-