Reviews for Death by Sirius
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
HAHAHA i love this cute little encounter, characterisation was great. and surprising, our charming sirius black is quite an intellect ah? :D
SparklingTears chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That was awesome!

You had me giggling through the story I like how the characters still seem rooted in their original characteristics and the way you explored sirius' ways when he was younger. I can totally see how he'd be a charming rake.

Keep up the good work! *Hands you a chocolate cookie*
beedivine chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I love this! I love the way you wrote Lily in this fic. Great, well written fic. Amazing job!
Fleur.De.Sel chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hello !

I must say that I really really love your story ! I love the nature of Sirius : smart , poet and cute . What else ? And the Lily's inside fighting . I really love it !

So , I want to translate your story . There aren't lots of Sirius/Lily's stories in french . It's a pity !

I'm waiting for your answer ,

.Sel , your french reader .
jellybeanloverr chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I like this. Sirius doesn't come across as strong as he does in other fanfics, which is good :)
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I'm...stimulated. Or titillated (it's so much more fun to say) Great fic! So much potential in this pairing.
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wow. That was amazing! I like how you made Sirius out to be intelligent; a lot of people forget what McGonagall says in Prisoner of Azkaban about James and Sirius being 'exceptionally bright' and make him dumber than a doorbell. I really hope that you continue this, but if you don't, I'm happy with it this way.

Wonderful Job!
UserID2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This was so good. i loved it and i'm so happy that i found another story (i've only found a few, maybe 3, so far) that have ended with sirius and lily being to some extent together. Great writing and vocab.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
This was great! I loved your Sirius. Good job

- Gaby
X23 Maximoff chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
hahahahahaha! brilliant story! i love your use of allusions - definitely one of my more favorite literary devices. you used them spectacularly - one didn't even have to know what you were alluding to in order to understand the story, which is sometimes different with other writers.

i would also like to let you know that i read shakespeare's sonnet 135 after reading this...and laughed out loud (after doing a happy dance that i understood it), because if sirius were to ever read poetry, 135 would certainly be it.

best of wishes!

Omnicat chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Hm, me likes. *purr*
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Great job, very cute!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Ah, an actually believable Sirius/LIly story that doesn't involve jealous James! I'm flabbergasted, and proud of course

Well done

] ]

jayley chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
oh i like that! teetering on the edge of betrayal
Snowy Winter Tales chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I think I might love you.

That was wonderful, fantastic, and beautiful. A victory to the Sirius/Lily ship. I do wonder if you have written something else. If not, I might just force you to.