Reviews for My Bird
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Possessiveness is always a good thing, Slade. Lol. XD 3
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
me: that was amazing Sempai
Niome: will there be a multi chaptered fic to the 2 oneshots?
angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Omg..wow.. This one-shot was awesome. I wish there was more to read. And I'm glad to see something in Slade's point of view. No matter how sick or how twisted he is, he is still a badass villain, and you portrayed him perfectly. And surprisingly, I could see something like this happening, Slade liking Robin. He is Slade, after all... Anyway, awesome story! Write more! :D
AnimeGirl124 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
OMG this was so good! This is the story that officially changed me into a SladexRobin fan. I love it!
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
wow this was amazing i loved it...are you planing on wrighting a sequle were Slade gets his bird or were Robin wants Slade with Robins POV...im a Sladin freak and would love to read them...you can make a whole series with these...
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
WOOT! Go Slade! X3
LovesToWriteWriter chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I recently became a slade and robin slash fan i loved this story :) great job!I loved slade in this story )
SakaSandora chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Loved it so much, I couldn't stop laughing. I loved the way you protrayed Slade. Awesome!
geekischic chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I must have died and gone to heaven! This is the best and hottest Slade/Robin fic I've ever read. Great introspection and totally in character. And so damn HOT!
sayurikada chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Very, very well written. I can find virtually nothing wrong with it...except for the fact that you bolded the writing...

- S. Ikada
NINJA-RENKA chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Very well written! I love how possessive you made Slade and the introspection was great. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
God, that was hot. :] So freaking sexy that Robin was put in such a vulnerable position without Slade really being in the room. And I love how possessive Slade is towards Robin... so amazing!
candelight chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Whoa-too much swearing maybe-but tha is the BEST RobinSlade I have EVER seen. :)
Existence's Bane chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Nice skipping around in the story. Just enough to held our attention, but not so much that we're left in the dust. It's fleshy, too. I myself have to work on that.
ThePyroAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
0.o Brilliant. You've written this very very well, its so passionate yet delicate. Its a perfect situation you've written, and i just love it!

xXTulipXx