Reviews for Heartstrings
MobMotherScitah chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
That was an incredibly sad end... though, I can't seem to find it unfair or wrong. Good job.
Wannabanauthor chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Why in the world couldn't Blade and Meg end up together? It's so sad to see it end this way, but it was a great ending.
imahunterbiotch chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
epic
Hotaru chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
WOW! I Loved It I Read All Three: Pulse, Bloodbourne and This One Heartstrings. Loved It Loved It Loved It, Great Ending But Alittle Sad :( Poor Blade, Hannibal, Meg and Drake.

I Love em All _ You Did A Fantastic Job On These Stories _

Hotaru -x-
bloodendkiss chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
Wow that was...good...no great, really i loved it... wow...
Wannabanauthor chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
this series was one of the best blade stories ever!

the ending was a little sad, but it made the story even better! how did you make blade love a person without changing his personality?
Raging Raven chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
Wow, this story(and the series) was awesome. Dude I f-ing cried in the end. It was great.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
good work. i don't know what to think about danielle right now, but i get the feeling she's gonna die. hannibal/meg fighting is abound! i can't wait for it! and just what is drake's major plan? can't wait for that either! UPDATE SOON!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
excellent work. king was well written and apporpriate. blade was MUCH better this time around. love meg still, and drake is still drake. you've done a good job on keeping him in character. can't wait to see what meg and drake are really up to, and the big reunion between her, king, and blade. UPDATE SOON!
Joralie chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
writte more!
Wannabanauthor chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
it's great to start out with. i'm glad abby is dead, she just got in the way. update soon!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
okay, abby is dead. i'm probably the only one happy about that. anyway, this was good. (damn, you update fast! XD) the only thing i didn't like was that i don't think blade gripes about stuff. he seems almost too human now. UPDATE SOON!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
wonderful start. still hating abby, but i always did. she doesn't deserve the greatness that is hannibal, blade or even meg. YAY MEG! UPDATE SOON!