Reviews for The Case Of The Thirteen Captains
FTknowitall chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Nice story
shinni.evvk chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Absolute Destiny Apocalypse Hollow Experimentation Facility. It's a wonder I still got that reference, it's been ages since I watched Utena:D

Anyway, Bleach and Conan Doyle go together better than I thought o.O Can't wait to find out the result!
Sersee Grayson chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Amazing! Lol
Writing bunny chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Good story! but I miss the explanation of the motivations. Or am I just too stupid to get it at once?
ihonestlydontknow chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Absolutely marvalous. I loved it. It is a rare occourance to find a high-brow fic like this one. Especially one so laugh out loud hilarious!
Wren Truesong chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
*nearly kills herself by reading this during lunch*

Please accept my tribute of miraculously UNpoisoned chocolate, fruit, shojou manga, and fluffy teddy bears. The offers of marriage are optional.
Picklesticks chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Wow, this was really enjoyable! What an odd combination, but such a thoroughly good one. And I loved Nanao's voice.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This is a hilarious, Sherlock-Holmes style take on an AU mystery. I very much enjoy Nanao's no-nonsense attitude towards describing everything, as well as all the 'hinting' but not 'saying' of the relationships going on in the background of the Gotei 13 *chuckle*. The dry tone is wonderful!

Also, I think the best part in this chapter was where Kyouraku was 'helping' Hitsugaya recover. V Keep up the good work!
staidwaters chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
FUN!
persephonesfolly chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Move over Watson, literature has found a worthy successor in Nanao. Who knew Conan Doyle's style would work so well in the world of the shinigami? Loved the humor, especially in the line:

"No matter how frequently she swore she really wasn't going to pound his head through the wall and do something unspeakable with a pair of pruning shears"

It was clever, and enjoyable.
Swedish Gingersnap chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
I gotta say I loved this story. The humor, Nanao . . . it was all good. [I'll be checking out your other stories too]
Fate VII chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
For this, I log into my ill-used account and shower you with praise. This is glorious.
Aiwritingfic chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
The first few lines had me giggling. Especially the parts about Nanao thinking of the Twelfth Division instead of the Fourth! Oh Nanao, do you hate Hitsugaya so? The two lines (one for 11th and one for everyone else) had me giggling again. Uohana coming to the wrong conclusion for Kyouraku! (Oh my, I can see them younger, oh dear) But when Kyouraku announced "The game is afoot" I gave up the giggling for roaring laughter.

Nanao's practical streak kills me. Relying on Kyouraku to shield her from projectiles! I loved when Kyouraku avoided the attempt to get a blood sample, Nemu's verbatim recitation, testing on Zaraki, Kurotsuchi's eagerness to try out a scientific captain-poisoning endurance test ... *laughs* I don't want to end up quoting the entire thing to you, so I shall just applaud here because every paragraph strikes me with glee!

I couldn't stop laughing by the end of the second chapter, and every few paragraphs led me to fresh giggles! Amazing. And of course, the sheer Doyle-ness of it all. Oh my oh my.

(I seem to remember you were the wonderful author of 31 Moments From The Gotei 13 At The Hot Springs. Favoriting.)
Aiwritingfic chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
DarthAmmonite chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
This was wonderful. Thank you.