Reviews for The Case Of The Thirteen Captains
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Sir Doyle may be spinning in his grave at this moment, but the tone is perfectly Holmes. I could imagine everyone with a British accent. In addition, the understated humor was fantastic! Very well done!
Viridian chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Good job with getting the tone just right. This is certainly very different from the usual style of Bleach fanfiction, and a very interesting experiment at that.
Ebony Steinbach chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
That ending was well worth the wait. Thank you so much for continuing and finishing your story. The resolution was really clever and ingenious, especially how Nanao was able to work out which was Shunsui and which was Aizen, and the way you've written it (and the entire fic) has made the story more enjoyable. I really love the dry and sly humour in your writing and i really appreciate the care you've put into this.

Look forward to reading more of your stories. Keep writing
Houtori chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
Good ending! Hope there's a sequel to this!
unnafraher chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
Oh, what a wonderfully riveting fanfiction! It has been such a long time since I have encountered such an engrossing fanfiction. The only advice I could offer, since your grammar is absolutely flawless, is watch out for the occasional awkward syntax.
White as Sin chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
I adore this sort of dry humor barely covered by civilized conversation, not to mention the dead-on descriptions of the characters. I dearly hope that you will continue this in the near future.
butterfly of kaos chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Wow. Simply amazing stuff. You get Doyle's tone exactly right and I love the balance between drama and humour. Oh, and in response to kilerkki: Did you know that Holmes never actually said "Elementary, my dear Watson" in the actual series (Useless fact, I know)?
dementedchris chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
Brilliant as usual. Your wit is unparalleled.
Kilerkki chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
Oh, Hitsugaya...

As I had expected, this chapter lived up to its predecessors in brilliance and wit! Nanao's interaction with Shunsui is really the star point of this fic, but Hitsugaya's paranoia was wonderful as well. I love the slight nudge you give each character, filling them with adorable but oh-so-believable quirks.

The beautifully parodic style still gives me gigglefits, as well.

I look forward eagerly to the next chapter-I believe I've got an idea of the culprit, and I'm anticipating being entirely wrong!
acern chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
:3 This is truly absolutely amazing. I wait in humble anticipation of the next chapter.
acern chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
...

Hahahhaahahhahaaha *Can't stop laughing* I'm out of breath from reading this! XD Much love for you.
Doot Doot dead account chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
XD this is very amusing. Being the huge YoruSoi fan that I am, I LOVED Soi's last note.
dementedchris chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
That bit about Hisagi was just hilarious. I really enjoyed their interactions with the various members of the Gotei 13. I humbly bow to your mastery of wit. Your writing range is very admirable; I don't think I've read enough fanfic authors who have can command humor and drama in their fiction as effectively as you.
Jeebus dirtface chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
You write well. You keep me entertained throughout.
Wenlocke chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
Hilarious as always. I just realised something though. Seperated at death: Soi Fong and Marvin the Paranoid Android :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »