Reviews for The Case Of The Thirteen Captains
the crazy hobos of doom chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
Oh man! This is AWSOME! You are one of the most talented writer I have met! It's hilarious, since lately i've been reading sherlock holmes...
Jeebus dirtface chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
I've never watched Detective Conan, but I still like your story a lot.
SGL chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
It just gets better, huh? Fun fic. I repeat: I love the style.
dementedchris chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
I really enjoyed this chapter. Less of Nanao's "Good God, this is appalling!" works for me, and in this chapter, I really think she's settled into the Watson role perfectly. I'd love to see what you have in store for the next chapters.
IlliterateGuy chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Maybe it's just me.. but I don't find it particularly funny...

HOWEVER... on another note...It's brilliant. It's been written really well, with the seriousness and big wordiness that you would expect from Nanao... Now I'm just waiting for "Elementary.. my dear Nanao-chan..."
phppsmss chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
This is terribly funny. Update soon!
Kilerkki chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
-ded of laughter-

This was excellent. Not only an engaging Bleach story with excellent characterization and an intriguing take on life in Soul Society, but a truly hilarious homage to Conan Doyle. The choice to write from Nanao's perspective was brilliant-she -would- write like this!

I look forward eagerly to the next chapter.
dementedchris chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I enjoyed the nod to Sherlock Holmes, but while the adaptation of Conan Doyle's style works with Shunsui, it takes a while for me to get used to Nanao in these tones. Don't get me wrong; I really liked this - the Nanao in exclamations borders more on personal preference rather than a complaint on your skill. Still, I'm looking forward to your next update. I wonder who'd make a good Lestrade.
SGL chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
... TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO "THE CASE OF THE 13 CAPTAINS"!

This fic is awesomely sarcastic. The style is so entertaining. Keep it up!
mathkid chapter 1 . 12/12/2005

I like your style of humor ). Who will be the culprit? And were they aiming for Hitsugaya or Ukitake? OR BOTH! IS THERE A CONSPIRACY TO KILL OFF THE HOTNESS IN SOUL SOCIETY?
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
The subtle humour in this chapter is as intriguing as the premise of the story. You have everyone in character which is wonderful to see and I liked the entire feel of it - hidden sarcastic humour with a good plot to move it along. Looking forward to more chapters.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3