Reviews for Pretty Track Marks
mags chapter 3 . 3/20
I really like this story so far; I know its several years old now but I would love to see where this goes. So heartbreaking for Viktor, he's such a sweet and loving character, I'd love to see him get the love and redemption he deserves. Any chance you plan on finishing this story?
anon chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
I'm speechless...the rape made this fic that much darker and the death eaters that much more twisted it disgusts me. I'm shocked.

it still is a great story but i wish you cut that part out.

Its really unfortunate that you gave up on the story because you haven't updated it in about 10 years and i would have loved to read more.
anon chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
love the story so far! very gripping! love how you depict krum!
god i hate draco in this! would be funny to discover if he had a secret crush on her lol
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
A dark and disturbing but very well written. Update soon.
555 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Wish that you updated this story... Its a story that is definitely unique!
firefly chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
is this the last chapter or is there more? it's great. first chapter is my fav.
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
love your stories.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Fear is the greatest weapon.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Nutella makes the world go round...

Please update soon.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
The cherub has been defiled.
T chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
hey... Are you alive?
Of No Concern chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
I really hope you are able to update soon. It is hard to find any good Viktor fics, and yours is fantastic!
ohsnaptheresa chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
WAH3 I love this so far! I've read your other VKHG story and enjoyed it so I decided to check out your writing, and let me tell ya, you do not disappoint! Great work so far. Please keep it up and update soon! I'm really excited to read more from you and this story has a lot of promise :]
anonymus chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Oh, viktor baby!(sob!) that-that was horrific,and heartbreaking,but your writing is incredible! but please,make avery's death as grisly as possible(no one will hurt my viktor,and get away with it) UPDATE,FOR THE LOVE OF SANITY,PLEASE!
Jeow chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
I added this story to my favorites a while back, but I realized that I never reviewed it! It really is an interesting take on the Harry Potter universe and it's a shame you seem to have abandoned it. Please continue if you can!