Reviews for Lost in the Shadows
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 36 . 10/12/2010
amazing
nitaBonita chapter 36 . 7/30/2008
aw. it was soo cute but sad ending i loved the fic! it was really good!
GeneralDragon chapter 36 . 5/4/2008
Congrats on finally finishing this story! I really enjoyed working with you as a BETA reader, seemed like years ago...which prob isn't too far from the truth. Its been so long since I've read this story I back tracked and just about read it from cover to cover again. Your writing style has greatly changed and matured from where you started this story. You did a wonderful job taking this story where you did. I know many of your readers may jeer at you for killing off such major characters, but in all honesty I believe that just goes to show how far you've come from the average everyday author. You knew people would be upset, and you knew it would be a bitter sweet ending. But its authors who truly fall into their stories and put their soul into its words that develop stories like this one. Clashing of emotions of the characters filled us readers with their thoughts able to see their anguish, sadness, and their happier moments through your words. I'm excited to see what your sequel will be like and how it'll continue this story line. Keep up the great work, and i'll keep on reading.
Cheryl chapter 37 . 4/6/2008
o make a new one :D HAVE LOTS OF YUFFENTINE
KaraShizukana chapter 36 . 3/20/2008
Ohmygod. ohmygod.

i love the whole story, i know you'd like to scream at me for not reviewing earlier, but i only recently came across FFVII thanks to a friend, and i have no regrets in reading your story, it's so beautiful:) i love it
Siryn Tigress chapter 36 . 9/9/2007
OMG! I cried! i rarely cry at the end of a fan fic! but this was so... heart wrenching! I loved it! So well done!
dancedance4evr chapter 36 . 8/16/2007
whoa. this is truly an amazing piece of writing. i like how it wasn't rushed, like some fics. i'm a hardcore yuffentine supporter, so i'm really looking forward to the sequel. i also agree that you have some loose ends to tie up, which makes me want to read the sequel even more! i admire your choice of words, and this is one of the best fanfics i've read...which is a lot. my day just feels brighter when i read a hecka awesome fanfic.

i have to admit, when i first saw this, i thought that it would just be a normal fic with a whole bucha chapters, but i was really suprised when i read more of it. you've officailly made sephiroth x aerith one of my fave pairings!
Dragon Aurora chapter 36 . 5/6/2007
omg! gimmeh that sequel! so beautiful! my god, you made me cry, damn you! T.T

i just came a realization that you may have already written the sequel, or started it. i shall now devote the next while to finding it if it is indeed in existence. Lordy Lou, i hope i find it. may your writing carreer never end (you may want to have a good friend or two proofread it, there were a few grammatical mistakes, but were completely made up for with the writing of this wonderful story. thank you so much.

thank you thank you thank you thank you!

dragon aurora
Dragon Aurora chapter 29 . 5/6/2007
wow... i literally nearly threw up in this chapter not saying that i don't ABSOLUTELY ADORE this fic, but memories of dirge of cerberus flood mind just thinking of hojo and lucrecia really rather disgusts me to no end. (especially since his voice actor was so damn suited, THAT was sick all on its own). hm, anyway, i still can't get enough of this and am eagerly awaiting the end (boy am i glad this is completed! i hate when fics aren't done. much as i love cliffhangers, i utterly despise them as well. damn you for doing such a wonderful job.)

btw, before i go, i love how you portray vincent and yuffie's characters. you really captured the heart of their personalities and what i imagined would occur after the crisis (not the whole love part, but a more opening of vincent BECAUSE of a certain hyper active ninja) all in all, your characterization is wonderful and i really like how you pulled out the close knit friendship between AVALANCHE as well.

ah, enough talking now. i must continue

dragon aurora
Dragon Aurora chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
Wow. i had my doubts about this fic. but the more i read it, the more i love it. And as of this chapter, you officially have my heart. Through all the stress and depression and fear that is the crater leading to Sephiroth, it was all made wonderful by Cloud's "Let's mosey." Besides that, it's an Aerith/ Sephiroth pairing (amoung others). My love to you, Tishannia. My love to you.
TheDarkSpirit chapter 36 . 4/15/2007
I didn't know it was finally finished. When I started reading this God knows how long ago almost 2 years ago. I knew it was going to be a great aeris/seph story. Then I finally stopped for a year for this story because I found different types such as Gundam Seed, Soul Calibur, Harry Potter (but only lasted like 2months). Since most of the favorites stories are either completed or updated, I went back into Final Fantasy 7 stories. And I picked it up from where I have left off. And read it to the end of it. And all was left is a block-nose and tears for this bittersweet story. You know how to write one sadden ending. Though knowing Sephiroth, I'm sure he would've killed himself. But in this story... not a chance. I want to congratulate you for a well written two years story. It's been one hell of a ride. I will await hopefully for a new Aeris / Sephiroth story... something not so tragic at the end please. Because I can't shake the fact that Aeris is the one whom died, and not Sephiroth. Greatly as it, this day was the dullest day ever. I'm tired, weak, sick, can't concentrate on studying, not even a game of PacMan. But reading original stories written by ordinary people like you and me, that is a passion that never dies. Reading the final few chapters I had left have made me wanting more Aeris / Spehiroth fics. And I think I've broken the 200 reviews now after this review. I will be waiting for another story from you, Tishannia. Until then I can occupy myself with more to read Aeris / Spehiroth fics. Once again, thank you for writing this, it really has been a pleasure reading this. Farewell, I will be returning for your upcoming story I hope to come.
lilchicky044 chapter 36 . 4/14/2007
aw poor sephiroth :( *cry** lol i loved this story you did an AMAZING JOB!
THall chapter 36 . 4/14/2007
Ouch. You killed Barrett.

Ouch.

Very good fic, I really liked it although I still find the Aeris/Sephiroth pairing a lil' unbelievable... I do think you did it well, however.

If you're doing a sequel, is it going to be another Aeris/Sephiroth fic?

Thanks for an enamouring story.

THall
BlazingxSoul chapter 36 . 4/13/2007
Bittersweat ending, yes, but you ARE planning on the sequel, for sure?

I LOVE YOU. xD

Ninja and the Demon will be posted ASAP in your honor.
weixuan18 chapter 36 . 4/13/2007
So when's the sequel coming out?