Reviews for A Better Place to Be
Lov'nFantasy chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
gud
Fan chapter 20 . 9/13/2008
All right, it's a good story but the begining is a little choppy. Yes, Rebecca might have been embarrased, as well as Peter but the way you went about it didn't seem to flow.

And the subject seemed to change really quickly, and not make sense. Don't hate me!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Peter was too dramatic for my taste. Otherwise, it was alright. More description interspersed with the dialogue would help it a lot. However, the storyline is interesting. I have enjoyed it so far.
Anonymous 327 chapter 19 . 9/11/2006
I. Love. You.

This is awesome-I haven't been on for probably a year and a half..and just a few days ago I got in the mood to read a Narnia fic. This is exactly what I was looking for! I love it-perfect plot, I love Rebecca already, and you are really a talented writing. I think you are staying pretty true to C.S. Lewis, as well!

~Nony
stellom chapter 39 . 5/11/2006
i read only the last chapter and it is so amazing so i think i will read the whole story and your sequel. you are an amazing writing with inspiring ideas.
stellom chapter 40 . 5/11/2006
you seem like a good writer but i didnt read coz it was too long sorry
NigelTonks chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
It's coming along really nicely. What were you talking about when you said that this chapter would suck? It's just as good as the others. My only nit-pick is small grammatical errors.
poop chapter 27 . 3/2/2006
EW! holy crap, gross!
narnia cakesniffer chapter 26 . 3/2/2006
this is such a good story. Very original and well written. You are doing a great job!
Wild Blood Rose chapter 20 . 2/24/2006
yay
Wild Blood Rose chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
*glares at Ermine aka Tree* leave Susan alone! *pokes*

Aww I know, she gets annoying sometimes. I still love her.

*realises that i am writing a review* ahem. yes. tres bon - you manage to keep the characters "in character" but i dont think you are quite realistic enough (ie would Peter fall for someone he doesn't even know?)
Wild Blood Rose chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
heh - you drew a lot of attention to the shirt in this chapter didn't you? I'm amused. I shall continue.
brezzybrez chapter 37 . 2/18/2006
update soon. really soon.
brezzybrez chapter 36 . 2/18/2006
update soon. really soon.
brezzybrez chapter 39 . 2/18/2006
write the sequel soon. really soon.