Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
This is amazing love life soon a lot of us will experience when we get around 60's love is that powerful.
OTHLOVER901 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
This is a really nice way to end it but at the same time really sad i cried so hard when i read that they went together ;)
good job!
monique89 chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
Absolutely love this.

Ending was so nice, so sad. Don't tell anyone but i almost cried...
artisticgirl89 chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
I don't know how I never read this before, but my eyes are all blurry from tears now. It was beautiful.
Shanee chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
Oh it's so beautiful that I'm crying. How did I never find this fic before? Thank you, thank you.
Kriti chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
oh that was one of the sweetest trory's i've ever read!each chapter was just perfect and i couldn't stop smiling!n the last chapter just made me cry,gosh that was beautiful!plus i was listen to I'll Be by Edwin McCain on rewind throughout and it was amazing!you have amazing talent,keep it up!absolutly amazing job here!im speechless!just keep giving us awesome trory's like these...n i'll be the happiest person on earth!n u know what?...im going to read this one again specially on Christmas, cos it defiantly deserves it!thnx so much!
LouLouBear1213 chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
That was so adorable. I loved reading it.
kc chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
love the story but don't like the part about them being old. no offense(:
Alenor chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
aw, that a sweet series of christmas one-shots, and even though the ending is sad cos they die i love the story :) cya later ~ Alenor.
IHeartPixyStix chapter 7 . 10/26/2006
Absolutely adorable. I loved the time skips and how it was all christmas. And the end would have been extremely sad if it hadn't been the both of them. Amazing.
Joise chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
Wow, I loved your story how you told their lives just around Christmas time.
Fanpire109 chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
that was good the ending sad though. i do't want to think about tristan being old. that was a good story
Hopes2High chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
This was one of the most adorable stories I've ever read. Though I did feel a little silly reading a Christmas Story in July. I loved it!
tammy chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
i loved the story! but the ending was too notebook i loved it the story tho especially where noelle kicks tristan omg i about died! you are a very talented writer keep up the good work
Callista Wolfwood chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
Aw that was the most sweet thing I've ever read...