Reviews for Changes Made
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
im so happy! I nearly cried. If Jou married Ai, I would hhave cried.
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
kaiba, Cut his hair? That would be nice.
jj chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
umm ok
Midan no Hatake chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Hey, nice one, the ole "jilted" thing. Wraps up nicely.
Midan no Hatake chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Mmmm, delicious.
Midan no Hatake chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Nooooo, I hate it whenever a fic gets to this point. It's absolutely heartwrenching! The rest of the story usually makes up for it though. Yum, yum.
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I had to hold back snickers all the way through the first chapter. My dad was home and he would have wondered if perhaps I was going insane.
wishfulliving89 chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
feel so sorry for the bride to be, but after a while i think she will understand it. love the story, very well written.
KeiMaxwell chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Nice story. Liked how they grew closer to each other slowly, than that peak of drama... I was surprised about the time jump in the last chapter at first, but it fits and the ending is good. Well done!
dancing elf chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
entertaining
Laptop Newbie chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
Oh, I pretty much love happy endings after a perfectly heart-breaking wedding crash. The whole 'six years later' jazz was quite abrupt but it explained itself. I really wonder if you just lost interest in this fic and came back one day having a broken weds idea in your head and wedging it in somehow xD Well, the plot holes were covered along the way. Nice story telling. The pace changed but still enjoyable.

Ending was different in my little crazed head but fantastically done nonetheless. I like how you didn't show Ai's personality and times with Jou, just Kaiba's past with interminglings with Jou's. I don't know why it surprised me at first, we all know a Kaiba always gets what a Kaiba wants :) And soon Katsuya will get anything he wishes xD

This all leading from a failed test? Wow, this fic sure came far. Hairdresser Jou and drug-user daddy with a semi-sentimental Seto ain't a bad mix, not at all. Gooood job with this one :D
Fenris13 chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
Hells yeah!

*supah fist pump

Seto Kaiba. Wedding stopper-person-thingy.

I might consider stopping My wedding for Seto Kaiba. Maybe. But, then again, maybe not.

So beautiful. This was an awesome read! Got me out of a rut.
Blah chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
wow...Seto's a...more or less a selfish douche.
sunset234 chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
loved this story;)
Tawnya Kisaragi chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
This was really, really cute. You did really well keeping everyone in character, and for that alone, you should be given a medal or something. It was very enjoyable and I hope you keep up the good work.