Reviews for As The Snow Falls
ladyrose16 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
that was an interesting feature...
RosieGurrl chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love the suspense. Of course, when I clicked on it, I knew it was a Will/Phobos, but to actually read it was something completely different. Another great job.
jlslash chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This has to be my favorite fanfic of willXphobos ever,I just have read it, for ike the 5 time in the last few months. I so hope you will writieing more fanfics about them :)

do you writie fafic of w.i.t.c.h. on

Take care :)

xfilesoc
gumball chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Erm...ok, the Cedric/Orube pairing here is pretty credible, BUT PHOBOS AND WILL?
scratch-this chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
You seriously rule with the Phobos/Will. I love the way you describe sex. It's so vivid without being excessively graphic. If that makes any sense? I find that hard to do, and am very jealous of your talent. ;P
xfilesoc chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I loved it a lot, nice work!
BakaSaru89 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
to true. but good all the same.
Violet x3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This is the first witch fanfic I've ever read, I saw you on someone else's favorties list and thought I'd check it out . I have to say this was really god My only suggestion is that you raise the rating so you dont get immature reviews. Anyone who doesnt tell you this fic is amazing is really immature. I'm sorry you didn't get a lot of reviews , I dont think W.I.T.C.H readers are ready for your fiction. It's an interesting pairing , It kinda reminds me of Raven and Slade , from the teen titans , not sure who you know who they are but Im sure you would make great fiction for that couple in the teen titans fandom ..

I hope this wasnt a one shot

and I hope you continue writing too . this was a little angsty and those are my favorite.

Keep up the amazing work and If you can , I really hope you consider updating !

- Violet _
Megan chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
You need more SEX, SEX, and SEX.
Angie Constantine chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
YEAH! I loved it and I had no idea that you could make such a couple. And I love when you said: "But the way I see it, Will/Phobos is like Draco/Hermione."

Draco/Hermione forever! But thats a different couple and a different subject altogether. I really enjoyed reading it and I think that your a wonderful writer and I loved the begining of the story it really sets a certain tone and mood. Ok, thanks for letting me review and I hope to read more of your storys.
Francheska chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
i liked your story!

but i will ask you something, did their KISS take so long? or it was just short?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
im sorry but that dont fir w.i.t.c.h soorry
PetraDan chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
"No good unless they have sex." I agree with my own little smirk. I must say that detailing the "naughty" or not (thanks to the MA-ban), you are talented nevertheless.
Seer of Light and Fire chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Very nice. This is an excellent way to place the pairing. She's a lot more like him in this story than I have every seen him. This is also very well written.