Reviews for A Midsummer Night's Dream
MiyukiWolfire chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Oh no! Stupid Puck! A Midsummernight's Dream is my favorite Shakespeare play, and this is SO much easier to understand than that thee, thou, junk. Anyway, I was windering, when Ranma, Ryoga, and Shampoo transform, will the flower thing disappear until they return to the forms they were- for lack of a better word- cursed in?
tachiri2617 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
i'm sorry, but i can't read to much of this fanfic. there is no discription, and it's annoying. sorry, but the truth hurts
greyillumination chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This is such a great story line. Shakespeare rocks! I can definitely see something like this happening in the world of Ranma and the best part is that Cologne's plans are screwed up. Your fic is really well written ecspecially compared with the ones i've read so far. Thanks and please keep writing even though i've got nine more chapters to read hehe. peace out*
She-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I just read chapter one, and I'm already howling with laughter! I can't wait to read the rest!
Story Weaver1 chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
Bresking the fourth wall all those times was funny, and the epilogue was great
Archaia Fengari chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
Why did you put Shakespeare in the Author's notes anyway? (Because he was the author of A Midsummer Night's Dream, duh.)

This definitly sounds like something Takahashi-san would write. I look forward to the next chapter of Not Another Generation Fic! (That had nothing to do with this!) Shut up, evil twin.
Lord Oberon chapter 10 . 1/21/2006
Excellent chapter! Too bad the hilarity comes to an end.
Story Weaver1 chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
Amusing. Ranma's right, the part with Ryouga and Shampoo does sound like a soap opera
Story Weaver1 chapter 8 . 1/14/2006
Another great chapter! Ryouga leading them, Akane looking at Ranma, and then that ending, all great
Lord Oberon chapter 8 . 1/12/2006
Excellent story! Just the right amount of insanity thrown into it, a must read. Well done, keep it up.
goku90504 chapter 8 . 1/11/2006
this is just to weird
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
You're so good at Nerima chaos! Great job on the bridal store and the Mousse, lol, fly paper on a fairy, that's gotta be embrassaing
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
All the events the Kuno mansion were hilarious, especially The RyougaShyampoo parts
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
Happosai using the flower makes me feel sick. Seriously.

But Cat-Shampoo trying to Glomp P-chan wass very funny.
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
ROFLAMO for the whole chapter! Brillantly funny chapel scene, especially the priest!