Reviews for Obsessed
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Deliciously dark.
D.S Gltich chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
D.S: Maiden of the Moon...you and your stories scare the living crap out of me..._;; Maybe that's why I love your stories...
CuteCrittersGang chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Ah, obbsession. Another reasonable outlook on ZADR slash. No love. No lust. Just obbsessed with each other. I liked the ever-changing POV's, that was fun. And the S&M situation . . . that's pretty believable, if you ask me. Just because no one did doesn't mean anything. (_~)

*Tom*
HManiac chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I like it.

"And I mark him as Irken Territory"

HEehhmaahaha
MidnaiteWolf chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Disturbingly beautiful. Well written violent rival-sex is hard to come by but you've handled it with grace. I adore the way you focused on the psychological without ignoring the physical. Does that make sense? In any case, good fic. Very good.
ElleSaiKiron chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
PS. I just learned that another girl had a crush on me during my Freshman year, and had to add that your title, "Obsession" reminds me of a certain.. person I was fixated with at one time.

Obsession, in and of itself, can be several things. The one which I am thinking of is a very delicate emotion to pursue in a literary sense... Obsession is often not realized by the person experiencing it, so it's difficult to portray. Usually almost everybody realizes what is going on EXCEPT the person who is obsessed.

Then there's the kind of obsession which is embodied in Zim, Anime Otaku, and Orlando Bloom fans. That one's easy.
ElleSaiKiron chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
-cough-

This one gets a bit... well whatever the JCV!counterpart to "flowery" is.. that's what it is. Rantish? I don't know. It's cool, and it really captures the feel of Zimness in the dialogue... although, as a metaphorical pirate whose mission it is to sink the Zim/Dib "ship" if you so will, I didn't really enjoy it. -tries to break it to you gently-

Just.. doesn't do anything for me, these invader zim fics. Gotta be animated. -blush-
Invader Me chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
One of the best ZADR one shots this rocked and it was what ZADR is all about to me I have to say this because I did not know where else to.I found like the perfect ZADR song it's All the wrong reasons by Nickleback on the all the right reasons you are my fav IZ writer you truly kick later.
Castoro Chiaro chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
O.o'

That was...wow...

You're really good at finding a good style to suit the mood and then applying it. This was twisted. The scene of a horrid rape (sheesh, Zim is twisted) mixed with something that is true of the two: THEY DON'T LOVE EACH OTHER. THEY HATE EACH OTHER. It makes sense.

The deep moralities, the mutual hate between them. And the fact that close contact can hurt much more than any knife can.

Added to favorites, you're now on my Favorite Author list. You ROCK at this...
TheHolidays chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
all your stories that ive read so far are so great and bloody and..well just wicked awesome! i love the whole idea of a 'bloody love' if you will, and you pull it off very nicely! overall, i give you two thumbs way up!
Catalina Day chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
That seems about right. XD

I love the darker ZADR fics. Fluff between them never really seemed like an option. This piece is very well written, and you really got into their heads.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
i love the idea that love and hate are really both obsession in disguise. that's a great concept. and a freaky good read. ja ne.
andalitebandit-6 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
You are one of the few people who makes ZADR as brutal as it probably should be... such a relief from the agonizingly sappy ones out there. Obsession is fun, yes? But if there is no lust, why the need to claim each other so thouroughly? And how does Dib hide his scars when he goes home, to school, to the store? Ah, well... another fave! XD
flying metal child chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Very good character study. I like Zim and Dib this way, just seems right \
Sylver Phantasy chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
ooh I do see the S&M elements in there... tasty...

I also saw a little B&D as well, with the forcing apart of the legs?

Is this a one off or will this have chaps? Cause it was pretty damn good!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »