Reviews for Love is Stronger than Pride
Julia chapter 1 . 6/29
Thank you so much for that! I just recently saw Gladiator for the first time (a bit shocking I know! But cut me some slack, it was made a month before I was born!) and I absolutely fell in love with it. The drama is unreal! The only thing I thought the film was a BIT weak on was Romance...there needed to be more! So I set out to find good Maximus and Lucilla fanfiction and there's definitely not enough of it out there. Your piece was lovely. You built the tension perfectly. Thank you so much!
Spaceape chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
great, as all the others!
Analiria chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I certainly hope that it just happened this way... but if it did, then there would be no dramatic story, right? *sigh* If only their pride weren't so big...
Anna M chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Well written and very intriguing. I love the details you use to describe the characters. Good job!
mystdiablo chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
pretty good
Rock'n'RollGoddess2004 chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Good! I loved that! It was so sweet! :D Love, Erika
nadikana chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
wow...you could feel the pain,that is a fantastic
NetSurfer77 chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
great one!
FoxyLady86 chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
hey i just thought i'd write to say that your story is really great! i think you captured Maaximus' character really well and it's nice to have a happy ending for a Gladiator story!
holly chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
awesome! Love your stories! keep 'em coming!
lareinemargot chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
read this at your website... glad you posted it here
Russlvr1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
I think this is a wonderful story, and it sends a very powerful message: Love conquers all.

-Russlvr1