Reviews for Loaded Gun Complex
Vaneesa85 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Loved it
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wow he's going to regret saying that to her in the future... You don't burn bridges with what allies you have during a time of war.
LilithiaRW chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Its...so... Beautiful! What a wonderful story! I hope you write more for this couple in the future, because there simply is not enough of them, and this story is one of the few really good ones!
LilithiaRW chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Drafty up in the rooms, eh? I'm sure Hermione and Viktor can keep each other warm ;) HEHEHE
LilithiaRW chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Oh my. *blushes madly* That was... Wow. Hawt. Very. Hawt.
LilithiaRW chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Wow. Why are people so dense? Lol girls are just as guilty as guys. -que pointed look at Hermione-
LilithiaRW chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
That. Was. So. Hot.
*fans self*
Annika the Merciful chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
Ohhh this was such a good ending! A great story! I love it :) Very well done, and you gave me so many feels!

Annika the Merciful chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
WHAT! Oh my! So intense! I don't want the last chapter to come!

Annika the Merciful chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Noooo! Oh my goodness! All the feels! LIKE ALL THE FREAKIN' FEELS RIGHT NOW I DON'T EVEN NO WHAT TO DO! -inseart sobbing gif here- I just...I can't say anything about anything because the feels and I need to press the "next" button so my heart isn't shattered.

Annika T.T
Annika the Merciful chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Yay! Making up for lost time! _

Annika the Merciful chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Awww pour Hermione and Ginny. The penseive is getting more action than either of them. Well hopefully the boys will have to make up for lost time. ;)

Annika the Merciful chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
I love Hermione's response! :D

Annika the Merciful chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Nooooo! This is not allowed. You're not allowed to hurt Viktor! :( -pouts-

Annika the Merciful chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Very well done chapter. I really enjoyed watching how Hermione took the chance with Viktor and he took and ran with it. It'll be interesting to see how Ron and Harry react. Can't wait to read the next chapter.