Reviews for Loaded Gun Complex
Is Hermione using any kind of contraception spell or potion?
Harry certainly is good at using people.
Yay! Viktor finally got tired of sleeping!
I'm sorry but where was the groveling? The begging? So nice of Hermione to just blow Viktor off like that. I hope he wasn't hurt because of her; she isn't worth it.
What does Viktor do when he's not dancing attendance on Hermione every day for weeks? Does he have a job?
Awww, it's about time! :D
VIKTOR IS A BIG MEANYPANTS!
It's very telling how quick everyone is to be shed of Hermione, so unashamedly and obviously choosing the whiny temperamental immature "savior" over her.
I'm not surprised that Harry turned on Hermione at the first available opportunity. He expected her to pull yet another miracle out of her ass while he sat and furiously daydreamed about Dumblefuck who, naturally, left no information that was actually useful. I hope Harry and his puppy Ron crash and burn hard.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 12 . 8/3
Yay this was a good story. Thank you.
Vaneesa85 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Loved it
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wow he's going to regret saying that to her in the future... You don't burn bridges with what allies you have during a time of war.
LilithiaRW chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Its...so... Beautiful! What a wonderful story! I hope you write more for this couple in the future, because there simply is not enough of them, and this story is one of the few really good ones!
LilithiaRW chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Drafty up in the rooms, eh? I'm sure Hermione and Viktor can keep each other warm ;) HEHEHE
LilithiaRW chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Oh my. *blushes madly* That was... Wow. Hawt. Very. Hawt.