Reviews for Loaded Gun Complex
Seems like Hermione cares a lot more about Viktor than he does her.
Can someone do something about Ron?
Harry and Ron are rude as hell to Arthur and Hermione is a spineless cow for caving to her "best friends" so damn fast. Way to make them "grovel", stupidass.

Somebody was mean to Viktor? Kill them.
FINALLY!
Isn't it lovely how far Molly is into rape culture, you know, where "boys will be boys" and that is supposed to excuse every aspect of their horrible behavior? And yes, Hermione, because the precious boys, who are so much more important than you will ever be, don't like you, you should definitely leave. Because they've decided to be retarded and unreasonable bastards, YOU should definitely leave. Who needs you, anyway? But wait, let me put on a sad face so it will be easier to use you again later, you know, when the all-important boys have decided to let you come back.

I hope she didn't tell anyone where she was going but I'm sure she blabbed to Molly, her fake mommy who was so glad to help her pack to get her out of the house.
Oh, yes, Hermione, you must leave because Harry and Ron are being retarded little assholes but they're precious to us so, since you're the useless mudblood, you should go. Buh-bye now. Don't forget your brush. But no worries, Hermione dearest, we all LOVE and ADORE you and will promptly beg you to let us use you again when our precious Harry and Ron won't mind since they're far more important than YOU are.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 6/24
Keep this up loving this sweet work
I'm concerned did my children use protection? They are to young for children
Contraceptive charm anyone?
And of course Molly, who lives with her own nose stuck up Harry's anus, is glad to see Hermione go. Ugh.
I love how precious Harry and precious Ron aren't the ones asked to leave. Hermione is the expendable one. How misogynistic is that? I'd like to think Hermione left Harry a note: Have fun living in Dumbledore's rectum. I hope you suffocate up in there.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/28/2016
Great story
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
:-)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
Is Hermione using any kind of contraception spell or potion?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Harry certainly is good at using people.