Reviews for Sleep Walking
Kivanfangirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Ah...this story made me smile. xD Thank you so much for making this lovely gem. Alucard you cheeky vampire...XDD Though I do wish you had this as more than just a one-shot. ;w; Is it possible for you to make a sequel maybe? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a sexy Pippy on top? 3 OuO

Kivanfangirl
Yiko Zipper chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
you write extremely well. i enjoyed reading every single word from this fic! bravo! :D
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
OHMYGOD, THIS WAS PERFECTION.

*Standing ovation*

So in character, and very, very entertaining to watch the events unfold before my eyes. XD

Alucard's insidisious smirking and 'I know all, I see all' attitude made my day, seriously.

His characterisation was flawless, and turned me into a squishy puddle of sadistic goop; I couldn't help but reciprocate in his amusement, and his innuendo regarding raw meat had me clutching my sides.

I had almost forgotten what gut-busting laughter had felt like, until now, so well done on giving me a good show.

Is it wrong to ask for a continuation, even though I am fully aware that this is only a oneshot?

It would definitely complete this wonderful ship, without a doubt, and I'd love to see Seras' reaction to consciously servicing her Captain's needs. ;D

She'd surely die of mortification, if not led by her base vampiric desires xDD

Pip, oh Pip, how I love thee so. Tu as tout simplement la perfection! *heartsyou*

He was beautiful, as always.

And this story is so going on my favourites. So you know. ;)

Kudos on such a beautifully written piece.

Kindest regards,

Author-who-ships-this-pairing-so-bad,

Rin
kittymoon14 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
oh man that was good! i love the part with alucard teasing her about it. i love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hot hot
wolfgrl1423 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was so freaking AWESOME! D I absolutely loved this little one-shot! I wish it could become more though! *crosses fingers* Ever since I watched the OVA 6 & 7 I've become obsessed with Pip and Seras! If only Pip could have been saved after the fight with Zorin /

I enjoyed the way you portrayed Alucard and Seras' relationship as well. It's just caring enough without seeming overbearing or "fluffy" . Great work! Hope to read more steamy stories with this couple soon! Thanks for writing ]
Storme chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
this should totaly not be a one shot!

this is amazing!
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I love this. Truly, it cheered me up to no end (the new Hellsing OVA made me cry...)
Sakurabelongs2Sasuke chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Yay! Second Hellsing fanfic I've read and it's awesome! I love the pairing of Pip and Victoria...it's too bad that Pip died to protect her T_T Great story by the way! Even I was still confused if Victoria really did that to Pip or not XD
sexward chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
So, she was sleep-walking? _

amazing :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
awr..

I love the pairing..xD pip is maybe a jerk..but hes so

I liked it.
Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Pip probably won't care if he can't get to see up her skirt or see her chest bounce. She just pleased him out of the blue...black really. Good work on this one, and it's a great read.
Fomalhaut chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
My friend "ZizziHungarian" told me about you and esepcially this fanfic... so I ran and read it. What can I say *amazed*

That was original, well-written, did not degenerate in a PWP and went around a pairing that, despite being canon, doesn't get much attention!

Good job, really!

- Sofia
ZizziHungarian chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I read this story long ago, but now I'm able to leave a review on it. I love it very much! This was the first smut(? - I hate that word but I can't find better, because it's not a PWP...) fic I've ever read, and still the best. I enjoyed the plot and the style as well, and that you wrote about my favourite couple! I've already read all of your works and I can just say: write more!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 9/19/2006