Reviews for A Second Chance
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Oh, I soooo adore brotherly stories, as well... especially Ayame/Yuki Sohma brotherly stories! Nothing was overdid in this wonderful, sweet piece! I, too, wholeheartedly believe that someday, Yuki will once again give Ayame another chance. Like he did here, he will open his heart to him, in time. That so-desired second will come, and Ayame will make sure that Yuki will deem it worth it, and deem him worthy again to be the brother he need then but never had, now a brother he needs and will be by his side for always, where he belongs. He will learn how to be that brother for Yuki, and Yuki will be there to welcome him back into his life once more.

Awesome job, excellent fic!

"Yuki had never smiled to him," hmm? What about 'At him' instead?
Danisha chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I know that you wrote this story a long time ago! but I think that it was very touching, and I love how you even kept Ayame in character. For this story I give you ***** STARS!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I loved it; It was great; the ending was hilarious. Ayame would report everything to Hatori((poor Hari...big headache)) but you should have made the snake confront Akito and save the day.
Haru Cherry chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
It was the sweetest oneshot ever! _

!Haru Cherry!
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I love it! It's such a wonderful brother bonding fic
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
haha... It would happen like that, I think. And Aaya WOULD call Hatori... XDD
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
The snake should stop calling the dragon every time. Tohru's the only one Yuki cares for? Yeah, for now...until he meets Machi and company. He's really gonna get around...don't any of you sickos in the background dare imply anything. You know what I mean. No, starry night blue, I don't mean you.
funngurl chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
AW! That was an awesome BL (Brotherly Love) fic!
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I don't like it...

I LOVE it! Did I scare you? XD

And I really love this! It's so beautiful and it's kinda like what happens in book #13
fireblazie chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Aw! *squeals and claps* I love these little brother stories. And nice touch at the end, with Ayame reporting everything to Hatori, as usual... ah, really, really good stuff.
Wintermist chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Aww! It was really sweet :) I hope Aya and Yuki can get along like this by the time Furuba (the manga) ends hehe.
shesamonster chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I've been planning on writing a Brotherly Love fic for a while, and now you've definetley inspired me!
UmaChanxo chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Cute!
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
That was cute! I liked it very much!
Shimmering tear chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Oww! So toxicatingly cute!I was hopign u'd actually make it longer and write about what Akito threateneed to do and how Ayame stopped him! Nice piece of work tho!