Reviews for A Second Chance
Danisha chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I know that you wrote this story a long time ago! but I think that it was very touching, and I love how you even kept Ayame in character. For this story I give you ***** STARS!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I loved it; It was great; the ending was hilarious. Ayame would report everything to Hatori((poor Hari...big headache)) but you should have made the snake confront Akito and save the day.
Haru Cherry chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
It was the sweetest oneshot ever! _

!Haru Cherry!
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I love it! It's such a wonderful brother bonding fic
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
haha... It would happen like that, I think. And Aaya WOULD call Hatori... XDD
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
The snake should stop calling the dragon every time. Tohru's the only one Yuki cares for? Yeah, for now...until he meets Machi and company. He's really gonna get around...don't any of you sickos in the background dare imply anything. You know what I mean. No, starry night blue, I don't mean you.
funngurl chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
AW! That was an awesome BL (Brotherly Love) fic!
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I don't like it...

I LOVE it! Did I scare you? XD

And I really love this! It's so beautiful and it's kinda like what happens in book #13
fireblazie chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Aw! *squeals and claps* I love these little brother stories. And nice touch at the end, with Ayame reporting everything to Hatori, as usual... ah, really, really good stuff.
Wintermist chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Aww! It was really sweet :) I hope Aya and Yuki can get along like this by the time Furuba (the manga) ends hehe.
shesamonster chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I've been planning on writing a Brotherly Love fic for a while, and now you've definetley inspired me!
UmaChanxo chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Cute!
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
That was cute! I liked it very much!
Shimmering tear chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Oww! So toxicatingly cute!I was hopign u'd actually make it longer and write about what Akito threateneed to do and how Ayame stopped him! Nice piece of work tho!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
So wonderfully Yuki and Aya! Very well written, and an excellent story!