Reviews for A Touch Of Silver
DragonSteel chapter 21 . 7/5/2004
Hey...I don't think I reviewed when I read this, so I am now. *Sigh* I'm horrible...Ahem. So, you going to do a sequel? That'd be nice...Oh, no offense or nything, but the Witches seemed worse than The Darklings. I don't know...maybe I'm just being stupid. *Shrug* Okay, jsut leting yoou know that I really enjoyed you're story, and you're a good writer.
pbfate chapter 21 . 9/16/2003
goodness, I love your fics! I've been following this one since you started it two years ago. Wow...two years...update much? lol, no, but this was a really great fic. I also liked that Kelsin person's entrance. Kelsin...that's a really cool name. Where'd you come up with that?

Okay, well, keep up the makin of the great fics!

your friend,

Irish (aka Evil Penguin, aka Evil Penguin Plushie, aka BritishKiwee, aka Doyles1stAngel, aka...you get the point...)
Sakura123 chapter 21 . 8/14/2003
Pyscho-bitch-barbie! I loved line, good story. The end was beyond ineresting. Keep up the writing.
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 21 . 8/9/2003
hehehehe! I love the shout-out about me! Yes, I do bug you a lot, don't I? Well, I'll have to be sure to bug you now about ARTA and FAF! LOL, I shall not rest!

Anyhow, I loved this story in the entirety. I didn't think it was rushed overall and I really love how you dragged out Sage's supposed "death"...it made it more fun. I also loved the way Sage's teacher was introduced and everything. Made it very fun...loved the introduction asking about the house.

Oh well, on to bugging you about the other stories...*sigh* my work is never done!

Ja ne!
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 20 . 8/9/2003
Very good! I love this story! Going on to the epilogue...give you a better review then!
Split Persona chapter 21 . 8/8/2003
Kathrine: As we told you in our email. We love this story! It was great. We like Kelsie.

JC: He said not to call him Kelly. So we'll call him Kelsie,still girlie and cute.

Kathrine: And you were right, people do sometimes forget to tell you what they don't like abut stories and only mention the good points.

JC: Us, we tend to be very happy if it has Sage in it and something bad or dramatic happens to him. Got that and you've won us over. And you defintely have it. _

Kathrine: We shall repeat the need for a sequel. If ya need ideas just email us up. We have too many ideas to actualy be able to use them all ourselves. _
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 19 . 8/8/2003
Oh my good god...you are such a wonderful writer! You need to update soon! Please, I'm begging you! You got me crying right now because you killed Sage, so you need to update so I know that he'll be okay...or so that I can put a conclusion to his death when I see the grief. Please update soon!
Jess chapter 19 . 8/7/2003
PLEASE PUT CHAPTER 19 UP! I WAITED FOREVER FOR YOU TO UPDATE THIS!
Star chapter 19 . 8/7/2003
Great the Drama the action i realy want the last chapter up now please i will go crazy if you dont put it up soon
Star chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
excellant so please put up the last chapter please thanks
Padawan-Travina chapter 19 . 8/6/2003
ACK! NO!

YOU KILLED MY BABY! AH!

**runs away crying like a baby..not to come back until next chapter is up and all the evil you have done is fixed.**
Split Persona chapter 19 . 8/6/2003
JC: *is crying heart out*

Kathrine: Quit your blubblerin'

JC: Shut up! *Sniffles* At least I didn't faint!

Kathrine: *Ignores Her* You see what you've done. She's crying because you took forever to update.

JC: Gods, that was great. I so expected a twist like that to happen. I knew that none of them but Sylvia's 'mother' was going to die.

Kathrine: Now, they just have to makesure that Sage doesn't.

JC: If you don't post the next chapter than you better at least mail it to us! Girl we've been dying for this and you know it! How oculd you not tell us that you'd been so close to done?

Kathrine: We feel betrayed. But we'll forgive you if you update quick. Gods, you're like another authoress We know, PL Nunn. Updates when you least expect. We bug her frequently as well.

JC: Screw the chitchat! UPDATE NOW!
cmquietone chapter 19 . 8/6/2003
I thought you would never up date this story. I am so glad you did. That was an excellent twist and I am hopeing Sage doesn't die. I like him to much. Hope to see the next part soon.
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 18 . 5/21/2003
Well, you succeeded in capturing me in all of your wonderful stories! Ronin Warrior stories, but I'm working on the other ones! This one was wonderful, just like the others and it really got better as more time passed! PLEASE, finish it up soon, I don't think I could stand waiting much longer for updates!
Padawan-Travina chapter 17 . 5/5/2003
Hey ebs..I finally read the whole thing...now when you updating more ya know its been like for ever since you updated...:)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »