Reviews for My Falling Star
blue-lily295 chapter 32 . 2/6
This is a brilliant story if a bit confusing at times. Update please! I want to know what happens next :D
guest chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
Hope you update soon!
montclaire06 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Hiya this is a promising story hehe. I'm just wondering if this is Mirkwood, where is Thranduil? Lol. Sorry I'm just curious, this is his kingdom after all. Or maybe I should read the rest of the story to find out . More power
Guest chapter 32 . 2/3/2014
This story is really interesting! I'm glad to see that Legolas and Amara like each other more now. With the fire vision I think of two things: 1. It's Amara. Or 2. It's Amara's sister leading Legolas to his love and she's trying to push Amara in his direction as well.
A Diamond in the Rough chapter 31 . 6/28/2013
I love this
NotSoGracefulGrace chapter 19 . 9/20/2012
I'M SO CONFUSED AGAIN! I know, I'm probably the worst reviewer ever!
So was it Amara Legolas saw in the flames? Or was it Aara maybe? Will Amara go off with Aragorns son or Legolas or even the Omoro (I think I got his name wrong) guy? I'M SO CONFUSED!
Anyways... I really like the fic :D You can never guess what will happen next and that's the sort I like!
NotSoGracefulGrace chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Amaras not the only one feeling like an idiot! I get it now! Wilya IS with Tavas but Amaras thought she was with Legolas!
NotSoGracefulGrace chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Cofusion fixed! :D I think you got the names mixed up in the last chapter because you said Legolas was married to Wilya, not Tavas.
Really enjoying the story!
NotSoGracefulGrace chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
I'm confused :/ I thought Tavas was married to Wilya? It says earlier on that Tinues Tavas son but if Legolas is married to Wilya than she had a kid with her son in law?
NotSoGracefulGrace chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I am actually crying! :'( It's really good!
Lady Zendra chapter 31 . 3/17/2012
I was so into this story. it was amazingly written and i read all the way to the last chapter. then i went to look at some of the reviews and saw the update date...now i will never get to see how it ends. you should finish it, Please?
StarryEyed99 chapter 31 . 4/15/2011
WOw this is such a good story... wish you would update !
anonymous chapter 31 . 9/28/2010
more! :)
LadyRunic chapter 31 . 5/27/2010
Hey, if you still are writing! Write more soon I got to find out how this ends!
Morgwir chapter 29 . 5/7/2010
please update soon I really like this story I can't wait to see what happens next. Just when you think they're about to get together bam another complication.

Morgwir