Reviews for The Peach
moonlight chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
yay. but i don't get it !?
Ashry 42 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Hi, here is my answer to your question.

What is the Wester Lands ?

It's simple: China.

China is west of Japan. Also what he wears is another clue.

To go deper in my explination I will have answer the question "is Sesshomaru a Cross dresser ?"

His hair is long, he wears make-up, etc.

I've also learned that at that time, woman in china wear that kind of fashion. They wear their make-up like that, and those tiny black shoes that sesshomaru has because for them having big feet is ungly and they want to make their feet as little as possible.

Anyways, i'm bad at explination but all i'm saying is that his fashion is the exacte same fashion that chinese woman at that time wore.

Though he still wears a kimono / Furisode and the rest is japanses, he just has some chinese traits that make him destincte.

Sorry if my explination is hard to understant but just to tell you I study traditional japanese art and clothing.

Hope it helped. :)

that was hilarious!
Charity322 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I can only say wtf. That was hilarious. XD
PleaseDeleteDon'tWantItAnymore chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was so funny I was roflmao.
ValientVampire chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
XD That was so silly! Sexy from the thought of Naraku watching Sesshomaru licking the peach juice off his arm (Yes I know, I have a dirty mind, lol), but otherwise hilarious!

Awesome job!

-Vikki
FlouncingWish chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wo... I want to see Sesshy licking himself like a cat too! I'll bet he looks really cute like that! Nice Going there
osaka-chan4 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow. Random and funny! Awesome!
CrimsonOkami chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
OC, but not in a bad way, awesome job. It was delightfully funny.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Loved it! This fangirl would happily sit & watch Sessh eating peaches all day long too!

And since you like peaches & bishes... *giggles* You might enjoy this one I've written:
AcrylicDisaster chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Haha that was so random!
IrisBlue chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Yup, me again. You have aknack for humor and I must say that it would be amusing to watch someone like Sesshi lick fruit juice of his arm (purrs mischeivously).
Professor Specter chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Teehee, that was funny! _ A dog youkai licking himself like a cat. The irony (is that how you spell it?). Oh, I don't know if anyone has told you yet with the panther demons (I happen to have that episode), but they come from the Western lands that the late Inutaisho and now Sesshoumaru rule. It is my understanding that the cats wanted to take over the lands they lived in, which would be the west. They return to the west, as is their home.

Nice little ficcy, I'm hungry now... I got plums though... _'
Me Myself and I and Us and chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Bwahahaha! This was awesome and I so would pay to see that! Doubt that I would be alive long enough, but it so would be worth it. My solution to their dilemma who be a chilled peach. I just would randomly walk up to them, eat the chilled peach and ask them "What's your problem?" ... hmm, I do believe that I have a death wish. Very good. LABYRINTH!