Reviews for Some Shade of Blue
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
aw, so cute! Uh - looks left and right - well, cute for me...for the situation...

...please continue!
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
aw, that's really. . . sappy XD

looking forwrd to reading more :)
empath89 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I really like this. Cillian Murphy is very pretty, you're totally right about that. I would like to see more, but you haven't updated in a long time...

hugs...empath
Shingo the Pest chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I agree with you completely. Cillian Murphy is so pretty he should have a pimp. Perhaps you could continue this fanfic with that line of thought?
vhai chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Oh, what a pity you probably won't update this. I'm quite sad now, I would've liked to read more.

For the record though, I did enjoy what you posted.
sugar-high pixie chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
ohh alterante uiniverse?

good fic. update
Moriko Csove Doyle chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Yay! I know what you mean, I don't like Katie Holmes either. Update soon, please!
marauders4 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ooh, interesting, interesting! I can't wait to see more.

BTW, I was bored and reading you profile (yeah, dull, I know) and I happened to notice that you have a love for Bam and Ryan (and Ville but he's not all that important)and I was just wondering...do you ship Dugera? Cuz if you do I will love you forever!
Happy chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Dammit, more;)
Lil'MissTipsyiwuvyaoi chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
oh, this is nice. I was getting tired of the sick twisted relationships people put crane and wayne in. And I'm so totally digging this story, when can I expact the second chapter? I really like your style of writing, it's just different...the reference to the angel, the city, the pretty paintings. Hell even the part about the damn muffins was nice and Kinda amusing. I don't know why, but I do know better than to ask, so keep on writing and I'll check your story out again later!
nnbtal chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Please add to this! I want to see if Crane goes all crazy or if Bruce takes care of him. I like it so far, so please keep going!
msgstalker chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
brilliant, brilliant. i loved it. im a sucker for slash and i just love cillian. made me laugh in my stressful life.

hey, as much as i am concerned for your health...if this is what comes out of your sleep-deprivation - dont go to bed.

please continue.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
oh!

i like it! please update soon!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Interesting. Nicely done.
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
O, this stroy looks very promising. I think I've fallen in love with that last line. "...those sky blue eyes had promised Bruce a world..." Very pretty analogy. I think I might use it in something. Please don't sue e if I do, it's just so pretty! (like Cillian Murhpy!) Lol. I would write down all my favorite lines from this story, but I think you already own a copy of this installment, lol. I hope you update this soon. Fabulous Job.

Have a nice day,