Reviews for And Back Again
Navn Ukjent chapter 10 . 4/12
Very nice story!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Very nice, and very well written.
Han Qing chapter 10 . 5/18/2010
Ohoho, well, that was an interesting crossover. :)

I like your choice in the LOTR timeline - I don't think I've ever read a crossover set during The Hobbit. It was kind of like an interesting what-if, with no convoluted plots or extraordinary themes, and tied everything nicely together with timelines of both series intact. It was very well put together.

Oh, and the cracky Glorfindel/Faith was a bonus. ;D
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
Loved it, aw no sequel? :(

SE
RandomTopic chapter 10 . 1/9/2008
Pretty good. Like Glorfindel's bit in this.
Rachel1813 chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
Awesome story! i hope there is a sequel in the not too distant future!
Don Sample chapter 10 . 8/20/2006
Aragorn was born on March 1, 2931 of the Third Age. Bilbo's journey to and from the Lonely Mountain took place in 2941-2. Aragorn is eleven when Faith is in Imladris. The War of the Ring takes place about 70 years later. Frodo leaves the Shire in 3018. Aragorn is crowned on 1 May, 3019, at the age of 78, and lived to be 210 years old, which was considered long-lived, even for a Dunedain.

Dirhael is Gilraen's father, Aragorn's maternal grandfather. Tolkien says nothing about when he died.
david chapter 10 . 8/19/2006
sorry to nitpick but another inacuracy in your story is Aragorn he would have been about 30 at the time of Bilbos advertures and about 80 when he took the crown the avarage life expectancy of the dunedain is 400-600 years(assumeing that the person is dieing of old age). Aragorn did not know his heritage until he was 20 further more his Grandfather was dead during his years in Rivendale.
david chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
Faith had heard Bilbo say a lot of things about the Eldar, and their skills, but she had her doubts about their ability to fix her sword. It had been the best that 21st century metallurgy and craftsmanship had been able to produce—the New Council only wanted the best for their Slayers. How could the seemingly mediæval culture she had found herself in match it?

modern swords are usualy inferior to swords that are even a thousand years old despite being made from inferior material the technique is lost to time it simply was never passed on the execption to this being the katana because they stopped making them
Verse Chorus Verse chapter 9 . 5/8/2006
Yay, another chapter. I've got to say, I've seen quite a few BtVS/LotR, but none that I enjoy as much I do this one. At first it seemed OOC, but that last little bit showed that part of Faith I was waiting to see unveiled.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 10 . 5/6/2006
oh this was great! ! ! I do so hope that there will be more to this! ! ! Like, for instance, Glorfindel showing up! ! !
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 10 . 5/5/2006
Hehehehehe! It would be interesting if you continued this even though it is at a good stopping place.
Night Essence chapter 10 . 5/5/2006
That was a nice ending. I like it.
XinnLajgin chapter 10 . 5/5/2006
Was that then end or are you gonna send her back?
Mistress of the Knight chapter 10 . 5/5/2006
Oh expletive! Is that the end? I was really enjoying that (pouts!). Ooh, can we have a sequel? Pretty please?