Reviews for Mind Games: Redux
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
The last line was EPIC!

Hilarious one-shot! I really enjoyed it. And you stayed so true to Kim and Ron's characters, it even made this even better. Great work!
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Brilliance. Sheer brilliance. Thank you so much for attacking this idea- it seemed so obvious when watching the episode, but I haven't seen any fics for it. I mean, they both obviously changed clothes... presumably used the bathroom... And apparently checked each other out, too. XD (Your fic is now cannon. I have decreed it so. :3)

The most amusing parts (in my mind) were Ron vs the BRA (dun dun DA!), Kim's comment about the cold (I couldn't help but snort at that), and Ron's "...are you coming on to me?" comment. (Oh, the interesting lemons that could result from this situation. o.O Heehee... XD)

By the way, the ending was perfect. That last line had me giggling like mad in the public computer lab... it was a lovely way to end my night. X3

Thank you so much for sharing this fic with everyone- and congrats on winning an award for it! (Of course, it totally deserved it. :3)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
BAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wow, that was just HILARIOUS. Great, great job! Too bad it's not exactly 'Disney Material'. It would've been hilairous if it would've been on the show. Major kudos :D.

Angelica (:
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Very amusing. I'm a big fan of this kind of "behind the scenes"-type tales and you pulled this one off very entertainingly.

Best,

RH
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
ROFL. The ending was hilarious. And I love how Ron said she was pretty. Totally awesome story.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
OH MY GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Especially the ending!
Anime-Apothecary chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Great story. Good all the way through, EXCELLENT at the end!
The Poisoned Doughnut Of DOOM chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Oh, that was too funny! Please tell me it keeps going!
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
great story, i enjoyed it
CradleToGrave chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
/chuckles darkly/ All males should really be forced to put up with a few periods. Just to understand the full gravity of the situation.
Darkcloudalpha chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
That was hilarous! Good stuff.
peacekeeperchuck chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
LOL!

Wow, I don't konw where to start!

Very, very, very, good!
Brother to Vorlons chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I only just discovered this story because it was in the story "The Fannie Awards" by Zaratan. Now that I've read it, I liked it. Okay, it's not terribly original, but it does acomplish one of the main purposes of fanfiction, which is to ask and try to answer some of the more interesting questions raised by a shows situation, questions that can't be asked on most ANY tv's airtime, much less Disney's. Your dipiction of what happened 'off-screen' was both entertaining and a logically well written idea of what those two would have been going through in that unusual situation.

Very nicely done. Congratulations on your 'win.' :)
donki-shouben chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Yeah, teen sex comedies are funny, but it seems too easy. It would have been better if you challenged yourself and made the comedy part of a larger story/mission. That would have been choice.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
*snerk* One of the better body-swap fics I've read. 'Stupid boy parts' made me laugh out loud. :)
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »