Reviews for Small Mercies
Majorshane chapter 1 . 3/30
I like coming back and re-reading this story ever so often. It's short, but absolutely fantastic. I hope you decide to continue it but if you don't that's ok, it's so well done that I'm just glad to have found it.
majorshane chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
God, this is such a perfect story. It sucks you right in and doesn't let go. Your characterization is legendary. The plot, oh the PLOT, the irony at the end! And what must be going through Terry's head? Bravo! 7/5
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
It's hard to make ends meet. Good story.
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Ouch! This fic strikes right in the gut. Amazing job!
Doormie chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
OMG! I love both of your BB fics and wish you would write more!

I to miss gambit in the movies. However I am such a comic freak I yell at the TV that Tim is not Tim its Jason. They just didnt want to kill him or keep him in the peter pan outfit.
CatNap chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
oh... shit. Poor Terry... What must he have thought... Going down to another normal patrol, saving people...& then seeing who it was and why... Lord knows how he controls it... thank god that stuff like that never happenned in the series... not that i can remember that much...
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Cool!

...Somewhat depressing, and kind of odd...But cool none-the-less! _ It was well-written, and entirely believable. Nice work!
Bone White Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Ooh, and I like this one...

It's creepy. Probably why I like it. It cuts off beautifully, leaving so many terrible thoughts about the situation waiting for Mary back home.

Writing more could ruin it.
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Wow.. and Ow! Poor Mary, on so many levels... Good Gotham feel, can't wait to see more from you.

keep penning,

Marns

~pobody's Nerfect
Knottaclue chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
This sure is a new take on the family! I was wondering how Warren could do something like that, but I guess an addiction is an-addiction. It's one good reason why they might have gotten divorced. I also had a hard time believing Mary would do something like that, but again-desperation can drive someone to do normally unthinkable acts. Very nice how you brought it all together. I hope you do a bit more and let us know how she gets out of debt and how Terry reacts around her after this. Maybe Batman can do some serious research on Lenny and find a way to take him out of the picture? A short, but enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.
Tripleguess chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I liked it. Short and painfully honest with a satisfying ending - though I'm still curious about how she's going to deal with Lenny. Keep up the good work!