Reviews for Letting Go
Endless Snow chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Heh, Kazuma-kun, you never change do you? Well I can certainly understand how he can walk out like that, but still give the groom one helluva warning. Would've been nice for Mimori to see Ryuho but when she got there he was gone...She'd just say: Must be my imagination... But she'd smile, even though she didn't know why. But this concentrates more on Kanami's and Kazuma's relationship. I, before, used to love the pairing KazuKana, but after a while I sorta realized... Their love may be something different. Not to mention their age differences, but that's something most people can overlook.

Anyway nice characterization of the main characters. You even got Tachibana's character IC. Ah you know, I read this a long time ago and loved it...and since it was written in 2005, it WAS a long time. Your work is awesome, and I wonder if you remember me... I don't recall reviewing for your work in quite some time, but still. I might have.

Getting back to the story: Well, I gotta say I love Ryuho's gruffness that still managed to be just as polite as it always was. And the way the two (Kazuma and Ryuho) acted like a couple of stubborn fools, just killed me. Seriously, that's just who they are. Plus they're still like that "akward rivals that seem to work together as 'friends'" guys we all love.

Anyway great story. It's been a while since I've seen a s-CRY-ed fic without Mimori-Ryuho or Kazuma-Kanami. Truth be told, I'm sick of it. Their good pairings, but everyone makes it so fluffy that makes me want to puke. Nothing wrong with fluff, but they still need to be IC right? But hey, I'm a hypocrite. My work sucks, and barely has any IC characters...Thus why I'm rewriting everything...but you didn't need that info no?

Heh good luck with all your other stories, and update Turning Points, wouldja! Heh, but you don't have to. Anyway nice story!

~Endless Snow
velocius chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
i disliked the storie alot, and it got me in a bad mood

but to be objective, it wasn't that bad, switching the POV at the rigt time.

although some people appear to be diffrent, it is 10 - 12 years later, so that might happen

still, i would have been your number one fan if kazuma snatched kanami away at the altar, giving it a happy ending.

thats the problem these days, people give up on love way to easly
jack chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
that was great just like kazuma to do something like that :)
KanamiIStheBEST chapter 1 . 1/13/2006

I LOVE IT! Keep writing s-CRY-ed stories!

I like them!

Your sue hurts my brain chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Heh, very good story all the characters were well done and altogether the story was well put together, good job and keep writing.
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Aww... that was very well done, if not a little bittersweet. The whole piece flowed effortlessly, and the dialogue was appropriate for each character. It was very interesting how you matured each character in turn, giving them ten years of experience to lean back on evne though this was just a oneshot. The sap in me wishes that Ryuho and Mimori had had an interaction, but that probably would have departed from the mood and the point of the story. Very nicely done- more s-CRY-ed from you!

Mira _
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
awe*sniffles* that was a happy ending
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
So cute and sad! But I liked it!
Tsuki of the Roselight chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Kazuma should have objected! other then that its so sad! but i love it anyways!
TheWinterEffect chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
This is very cute!_ I love it but I wish ryuho would've seen mimori :( I know it was about kanami and kazuma but still

11am chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
This was astounding. Please write more one-shots, you’re an incredible writer. It would have been nice if Kazuma and Ryuhou would have at least talked to Mimori and Kanami but I do adore how you ended this. Very nice! _ I’ll add it to my favs.
Hououza chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Excellent story.

Good luck & best wishes,

XoMoonlitDreamoX chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Aw it's so sweet! I absolutely love this it's very well written. If Kanami's groom knows whats best for him he'd take Kazuma's advice and take good care of her. It is sad how they have to part though...if only Kazuma would actually stay even if for a couple of hours and spend time with Kanami. Ah well. Great job! _