Reviews for Positively Scandalous
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
It was alright i suppose, however some of the bits were confusing and there wasn't enough development that kept me hooked
jilyshippingforever chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Please keep writing! I love this story :)
EmeraldEyes22 chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
OH HECK NO!

THAT JUST DID NOT HAPPEN!

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT LILY'S PUNCH EITHER!

I AM TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEIR WASN'T AN ARROW AFTER! THE CHAPTER NUMBER AND TITLE!

IF YOU WERE JUST GOING TO LEAVE THIS BOOK FORGOTTEN YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED ME I WOULDN'T HAVE CLICKED THE BUTTON THAT ALLOWED ME TO READ IT!

MERLIN I HATE IT WHEN THIS KIND OF STUFF HAPPENS WHY DO YOU! HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT!

MERLIN YOU PROBABLY HAVE ADD!

YUP IT'S SETTLED I HATE THE WORLD OF THIS PARTICULAR BOOK NOW!

GOOD GOING!

THAT WAS SARCASTIC!

YUP I CAN REALLY HATE THINGS WHEN I WANT TO!

AND THAT'S NOW!

-NOW HATEFUL PERSON FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT
EmeraldEyes22 chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
SO HILARIOUS DRUNK PEOPLE ARE FUNNY
EmeraldEyes22 chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
THERE ARE POTIONS IN THE MAGICAL WORLD THAT TAKE AWAY YOUR SNEEZIES DUH JUST TRY TO REMEMBER THAT CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

SORRY THAT WAS HARSH NOT TAKING IT BACK THOUGHT
EmeraldEyes22 chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
NEW YORK?

LUCKY THAT IS MY DREAM PLACE THE CITY, THE BIG APPLE, THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS.

I will say again: LUCKY.

OH GOD I WISH I COULD AT LEAST VISIT NEW YORK JUST VISIT.

-youAREsoLUCKY

P.S -THAT STANDS FOR POSTSCRIPT I ADDED YOU TO MY FAVES JUST BECAUSE YOU WENT TO NEW YORK...LUCKY
EmeraldEyes22 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
word...

loll i will make it longer nice hehe
EmeraldEyes22 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
giggles giggkes and more giggles I love this!
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
This chapter is so sweet! Please Update!
Awkward Valeriee chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
OMG I heart it.
bill560682 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
what i would like to see is a story were the only reason james is after lily is not love but his own ego. she is the only girl who seems to care less about the potter name and money. so james takes up the challenge of getting into lily evens panties only to find out shortly after that she is with child that is his. he is then forced to pay her off to the tune of 1/10 of everything the potter family have to leave and never come back to protect the potter family name. since the child would be the first born son and get everything not to mention it would be a halfblood and drag down the pureblood potter family name for 10 generations. since lily can only see 3 opions which are death, memory charm and abortion or take the money and run she does the smart thing and takes the money and runs. thereby her and harry live a nice normal quite life in america. no hogwarts, no deatheaters, no dark lords just a simple everyday life. an yes harry does know the trueth about the potter family an wants nothing to do with them, harry evens is just fine the way he is. an no dumbledore has no idea about harry evens or his parentage an after some well placed investment in muggle companies lily evens has made tons of gold all on her own enough to make the potter family look poor. an no harry's school would not be in the tri-wizard tournament an even if it was his name would have no reason to be put into the goblet since he left england before he was even born an thereby did not become the-boy-who-refused-to-die-already.
arya chapter 12 . 2/4/2008
so good! love it! you've got a real talent for writing! keep writing!
offramp chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
Good chapter! I thought the whole James protecting Lily was funny and how she felt so bad about punching him! I understand why she feels so bad! Please update when you get the chance! Awesome chapter!
the furry little problem chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
This is like the BEST story EVER! its so funny! I LOVE IT! she is the queen of everything! Gimme more! D
summersgirl2526 chapter 12 . 1/27/2008