Reviews for A Dance With A Sandman
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
You said please.. I'm barely read the first paragraph and I'm already drooling to read the rest. Nice work! -
KeikoFukeno chapter 30 . 11/16/2015
URRRRRRRRRRRR! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I hate Ur but him saying 'daddy' broke my heart
tokyoghoul234 chapter 30 . 1/26/2015
LIKE HELL HE DESERVED THAT!
Laurina Neko-San chapter 34 . 4/21/2014
Please make a story with my OC!

Info:

My OC

Name: Laurina Neko
Nickname: White Legend, Dragon Lady, Ghostly Angel, Tailed Freak, or Neko

Description:
She is mostly called Neko, or Tailed Freak. She isn't blind, she only has Violet hair and can change eye color, and suit color, she has one eye covered since she has multiple beast eyes, (Siren, Cerberus, Ghost, Shape Shifter, Dragon, and Explosion), and her normal eye color is dark almond, she is also a musician and artist.

Hair color changes according to mood

Violet ok or bored

Kyuubi
Matatabi
Teleport
Telekenatic

Hair style: multiple pony tails

Jutsu:
Soul Summoning Jutsu
Release Beast Jutsu
Bag Summoning Jutsu (bottomless bag that has infinite everything)
CHOCOLATE SPAWNING JUTSU (yay)
CHOCOLATE WRAPPER RAIN

Likes: chocolate, music, pranking,

Hates: color pink, girlyness

Voice actor: Faith

Theme song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
Foxshade333 chapter 33 . 2/16/2013
I know this story was made a long time ago, but i just read this and loved it. I also heard a song that really describes Gaara"s emotions in chapters 19-25. Its called Dementia by Owl City, A really great song if you ask me.
Critique chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
It's a really nice story and all (and I mean excellent plot. It seems like it's actually going somewhere) but please limit the usage of ellipsis. When you use too much of a particular thing it starts to lose what I like to call its "flavor". It makes the story much less interesting and not thoroughly thought out enough. The plot, however, is one of a kind. Your writing style is also something nearly impossible to come across nowadays. I'm actually happy that I stumbled upon this page today :)
SilverNeira chapter 34 . 9/6/2011
I love it! Why can't there more stories like this, but you know. I think there should be more characters in it or maybe not, but don't worry, I still love it! Made me cry! Love it!
missy chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
hay i was just wondering if the book A Dance with a Sandman that she was reading was real or not. i like your story by the way, just started to read it XD
Tsubasa chapter 33 . 7/9/2011
THE GOT MARRIED AND HAD KIDS? Now...I SHALL DANCE ONCE MORE.

P.S. This story was amazing. I loved every part of it. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen, so I read this awesome story in just 2 days. Keep on writing dude.

P.S.S I don't know if you're a girl or boy, but I call everyone "dude"
Tsubasa chapter 28 . 7/9/2011
THEY KISSED! Now...I MUST DANCE.
Tsubasa chapter 27 . 7/9/2011
Excuse me while I do a happy dance. : D
Neko-Tenchi chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
after naruto gave gaara the speech in kohona he stopped being scary and began towards a good relationship with his siblings, but the time he was Kazekage he was a compleately differet person from how he was in the chunin exams. so why is he so out of charater, this is the only things that annoys me, other than that i love the story
RisingXxLawliet chapter 34 . 4/19/2011
great story! (lol at the whole starwars thing on the announcement ]]) ill definately be reading the sequel! great job!
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 34 . 4/18/2011
OH MY BLOODY GOD! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD JUST LEAVE IT THERE! UGH!... Good think that you have a sequel ready or else i would have hunted u down :P

That was, like, one of THE BEST stories I EVER read in my LIFE! :O Holy Sh-...chicken poop...it was amazing :) I cant wait to get started on your sequel :D
Deathcomessoon chapter 33 . 11/25/2010
This story was beautiful. I loved it and I am now going to read the sequel.
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »