Reviews for Guardian Knight
CraZy-AneH-GiRL chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
so funny
Setsunai Shikyo chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Love the story its cool!
Ouha-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
First off, I want to say thank you for writing about my favorite video game pairing of all time! Thank you a ton, and keep writing! _

- Hanako-chan
Gina chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Wow this was really good. Please write another Calintz and Reith romance fic but put more into it and make it longer.
PL16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I have never played Magna Carta but I want to and when I get a chance, I am gonna buy the game. I was told that Calintz is a transvestite and I saw a picture of Calintz and a naked Reith together; in the picture it looks like Calintz was getting Reith in the butt XD and when I laughed at that, I thought to myself that I really need to buy this game and try it. I know very little about the game but the fact that this was a Reith and Calintz fluff is what drew me to this fic. I read it and I found it cute. You did a nice job. Although there is a lot of characters in here I don't know, and stuff I don't understand, I still enjoyed this story of yours. I've been itching to read a Reith and Calintz fic ever since I started researching the Magna Carta game, and I am glad I found yours. Keep up the good work! I hope to see more Magna Carta fanfics out there in the future.
anoesism chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
OMG! XD *pounce* Can I hug you? *HUGGLEZ* Hehheh... that was so terribly cute! X3 Omg. I can't thank you enough for writing an MC fic, and a CalintzxRith centered one at that! Those two are just pure, fluffy LUFF!
mitsukai-ai chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
i liked this. as far as i know, MC: CS (Tears of Blood (name changed)) doesn't have anything to do with the PC version )