Reviews for Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Lerris chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
This is a reread of an old story that I apparently reviewed quite a bit back in 2006. Still, as mentioned previously, this is pretty good overall. If you ever did an update, you might condense the search phase down by maybe a quarter or so to tighten up the story overall.. Other than that, you could have replaced visiting Ranma's past once or twice with perhaps her finding a story how a loan martial artist helped or saved one or more people
Lerris chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
One thing that stuck out here was Ryoga using a lethal attack on Nabiki, who is not even a martial artist and could not defend herself. If I was Nabiki, I wouldn't have just told them to feed Ryoga Akane's food, but told Kasumi to tell everyone what Ryoga did, including Cologne. It might, after all, be partly her responsibility, as one of his teachers, to see that he is put down hard, even if it kills him, if he is going to try to kill people who have no chance of fighting back.

All in all though this is compelling so far...
UnseatedShinigami chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
Very well done. I especially liked how you managed to use the side characters so effectively. Although your grammar needs a little bit of work and your spelling is occasionally off, overall I greatly enjoyed the story. You managed to capture all the characters personalities quite well, even taking into account their differences in memory as well as suitably fleshed out some of the lesser one-off characters in such a way as to be thoroughly enjoyable. I was highly impressed with how you were able to take the various forgotten details, items, places and people to create an entirely believable chain of events that could safely fit itself into the Canon. Excellent work all around.
Ka chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Yeah, you're right, this is epic, and not just because it's a long story.
Rose1948 chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
Interesting story. Quite the different take on things. I enjoyed reading it over the past several days. A good story to simple let my mind go and just READ it. Far too rare an occurrence at times.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Veedramon chapter 23 . 4/27/2014
Again, great story.
Veedramon chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
Well, this was awesome!
Veedramon chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
Well Nabiki is the Tendo girl who uses her brain, so it kind of makes sense.
Veedramon chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Well, I hope Ranma at least takes Nabiki back home.
Veedramon chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
Yes Gos is a lover in everything, even magic.
Veedramon chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
I loved the N(abiki) WC, will you write more stories with that little group?
Veedramon chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
I don't think Ranma killed himself, the guy, with some help, has blow up mountains.
Veedramon chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
Yes, Taro is a jerk.
Veedramon chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Very smart about the water of life destroying short term memory, but Shinno grandfather also drank the water a lot and never lost his memory, granted maybe the reason was because he didn't drank the water being pure. and Akane got it with food, maybe the loss memory effect only happens in you are greatly injured, or if you drink it pure?
Veedramon chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Lime X Nabiki? Heh, you could make it work, sadly she only seems interested in Ranma.