Reviews for Crawling Back to You
SLITH chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
This was sad but happy, I liked how you had a different couple completely unrelated with the same situation to put things into perspective for him. How Athrun was completely distraught, broken, and for Cagalli to see what he'd done to them both. I'd like to see a Cagalli Athrun... though I've read one Cagalli and Shinn fanfic and was not impressed with how he was so aggressive. This side of him was a welcome surprise.

Thank you for refreshing fanfic!
-SLITH
Firganita chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Wa'alaikumussalaam...

I'm the biggest fan of asuCaga ! So,why dn't U Make the sequel of them anyway? Well,i like it the other way too... 'bout shincaga,that's ok! I lov them all
CagalliRules chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Make a shiCag! He's SOO Sweet to cagalli! :)
Loyalty Lover Gundam chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! It's so beautifull... Shinn and Cagalli together(u realy good at it).

First I got anger from that blue haired handsome basterd, But then again, we all know that he confused ALL the time... poor guy! *sigh.

Second I loved very much how you discibed the love birds in the bed! *wink.

I vote for Shinn and Cagalli, Please sweet cagalli fangirl write it, I'm really looking forward to it!

(Ahh...I really missed that all good times, when I was seen GS and GSD... It was really enyoing time!)... *smile.

Iko-chan
weatherlyplace chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
that is so sweet of shinn P

bad athrun!
Glorious Rubbish chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL ...make a Shicag I know people I'm a sworn asucaga fa but ever since stellar died...:) In this fic shinn deservers to have the girl however I just know that b the ending of this one it will be an asucaga :) Let Shinn see a revived Stellar PLEASE shistella JUST ROX THE WORLD except of asucag ffcourse :p
Winter Bean chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
Shinn and cagalli please Athhrun needs to learn that apart of growing up is letting those you love move on. I don't know if you've written a sequel already though cuz you finished this story awhile ago, ill guess ill go check your profile.
Akatsuki's Hinata-hime chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
You should make a Shinn/Cagalli I think they'd be cute together..Athrun was such a jerk to I loved your story!

Yours truly,

CagalliandAthrungirlforever
kaylee chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
there should so be a sequal and it should be asuran and cagalli I would like it to be like they go through the same stuff as before but only this time cagalli gets hurt during the fight.
Fan chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
O that was aweshum!

Bad it made me sad that she was with shinn... ; _ ;

I mean... Relationships dont really happen like that, right? Once youre with someone, and you break up, its like the most painfulist experiences if you were with someone else, and doing stuff together, ($E*) then its almost impossible to have that feeling again! (both sides)

I mean, i liked it, and how Athrun saw that couple! Really sweet story, but i always dont like the "I did your girlfriend" kinda thing. Didn't shinn know that?

Anyways, It was freaking awesome! Asu x Caga Forever!
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Asuran and Cagalli! forever!

don't change it! or i'll die!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
make a sequal and make it

...

ASUCAG!
uzamaki-chan chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
great job! luv the story! u r such a good writer!
Gundam chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Asuran and Cagalli! Asuran and Cagalli! ASURAN AND CAGALLI! plz! Plz! there just so cute together and u write great stories!
SakuraGaara chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
Please do a Asuran Cagalli cuz he already sd\said sorry so yeah, please!