Reviews for A Partridge in a Pear Tree
so funny
so romantic
exhillarating!
That was amazing!
Freaking amazing BBRae. The best authors are 2004-2005. You are no exception. The plot was awesome, the promise ring, like that thing was perfect, the "Will you marry me" BWAHAHhahah! Your authors notes always made me smile. The presents were pretty good, and you did some good detailed work. I loved the fact that the OCs all had their own personalities and lives. I loved this story. Thank you for being created.
-SS
jj443 chapter 12 . 3/11
My eyes are now love your story make tuns more beast boy loves raven
Raven Logan chapter 12 . 1/13
I love the marriage proposal
Raven Logan chapter 6 . 1/13
There is still trains in Europe but more modern
madlyhatted chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
I know you're not talking about the new Grinch with Jim Carey because that movie is hysterical and quickly became a favorite of mine when I first saw it. That being said I like the cute simplicity of this story. it's warm and charming just like Christmas.
BBRae BELIEVA chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Nice touch at the end
BBRae BELIEVA chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
You didn't tell us the gift!
Raven chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
ah a most beautiful story indeed I think I shall read this one over and over again for many years to come:)
lazyboy 220 chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
This a great and wonderful story you have really touch my heart in many ways and happy holidays
Tellurus chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
This was filled with awesome fluffiness, such cuteness and humor I could not hold myself back from the joys of tearing.
Sinner51190 chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
I'm a sucker for Christmas as its my favorite time of year and I'm a sucker for Raven & Beast Boy fan fiction. Author did an amazing job and I'd totally read more! Thank you!

Sincerely,
James
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Oh my god this was the best bbrae fanfic I've ever read! Whatever you do do not stop writing! It literally made me cry, you are truly talented. All of the characters were actually in character and the whole 12 days thing seems like just the sort of thing beast boy would do! Thank you so much for posting this wonderful story!️
Hi guy chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Even though I'm reading this in July, I still loved it! Keep up the good work and you are a fantastic romance writer. Could you maybe write another Christmas story? Pretty please?
Angie chapter 12 . 7/11/2015