Reviews for A Partridge in a Pear Tree
This is soooooo good! 10/10 rating
dude, that would stink for that couple; but it's STILL HILARIOUS! lol, mistletoe death
Iko chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
To answer question, there are indeed passenger trains in America. They just do t have little red cabooses. They actually kind of look like RVs, or motel homes, just on tracks.
Iko chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
Nice touch of Christmas magic, my dude. Raven could learn a thing or two from from Mister Claus. Love all of your fanfics, and may the Christmas spirit rest forever in your heart.

Aghhhhhh that was so cheesy I'm sorrryyyyy
Ignis Draconem chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
if i remem er roght its the berries that are poisonous for the most part, so it falling between a couple as theyre about to kiss os really unlikely but if it dod ever happen it would be the most ironic thing to ever happen in my opinipn
TomMaier chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
Freaking great!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
Man, when Beast Boy asked "Will you marry me?" It was so funny, I had to drop my phone and walk out of my room. That was a really good fanfiction. I really appreciate good authors like you!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
so romantic
exhillarating!
That was amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
Freaking amazing BBRae. The best authors are 2004-2005. You are no exception. The plot was awesome, the promise ring, like that thing was perfect, the "Will you marry me" BWAHAHhahah! Your authors notes always made me smile. The presents were pretty good, and you did some good detailed work. I loved the fact that the OCs all had their own personalities and lives. I loved this story. Thank you for being created.
-SS
jj443 chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
My eyes are now love your story make tuns more beast boy loves raven
Raven Logan chapter 12 . 1/13/2016
I love the marriage proposal
Raven Logan chapter 6 . 1/13/2016
There is still trains in Europe but more modern
madlyhatted chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
I know you're not talking about the new Grinch with Jim Carey because that movie is hysterical and quickly became a favorite of mine when I first saw it. That being said I like the cute simplicity of this story. it's warm and charming just like Christmas.