Reviews for A Partridge in a Pear Tree
rachle roth chapter 1 . 3/22
this was a good chapter but it would be great to take few steps up on romance.
Kydwykkyd24 chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
You my dear friend, are a writing genius! The last chapter made me "Awww!" and get stares from my family. You have a gift. I loved it! You should definitely write more like this!
Kisa Sohma chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
BEST STORY EVER!
qizhi80 chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
So... I assume your spacebar is broken? Heh. You really gotta hit the keys harder.
Fart chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Fart
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
Ik its done but sooooo cutie cute i loved it u made me happy today thank you!

Dovie
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
You know what someone should do? A parody where Raven steals the Titans gifts and stuff..
Along with her pet reindeer demondog. Her heart grew three sizes that day. Ouch.. That have had to hurt. ;) This story is adorable btw

DovetheKitty
SSRLakes chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
I love this story and how you dispel any possible OOC occurrences and I love the way u thought of adding in the butt thing while remembering about her powers. Giggled for I dont know how long. By the way are snacks that cheap? Last time I went to the theater to watch a musical a sandwich cost tent to twelve bucks.
Weird Beard chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Very cute story. Just like him to accidentally say "lets get married" but not be able to say "I love you."
no name chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
did you really have to make beast boy ask raven to marry him, if you did that's fine because it was hilarious and stupid.( i placed my real opinion). though love the story
Lightningstar101 chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
I couldn't look away from my laptop screen. This was so good! I'm sad that it's over too, but I loved the story and couldn't stop reading. Good job!
chey chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I have to say, this was amazing. you did a great job on it. im a bb and Rae nerd, and out of all the bb and Rae fan fics I've read, yours is the best that I've read. I like how you ended it. my favorite thing is that you added what happened to beast boy in his child hood. I also loved how you approached it all. I applaud you.
Partridge chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
That was one of the cutest stories I have ever read. I laughed and cried, and if a story makes me do that it's a good story in my opinion.
SimplyaCritic chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
good job I like it
courtney logan chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
dude! this was awesome! he wld sooooo do that! i mean! wow!