Reviews for A Partridge in a Pear Tree
Lunaboosam chapter 12 . 1/21
Awsome!
I never write reviews, so this is my first time and wow. That story really touched my heart. ️ Thank you for taking your time to write this beautiful story of both of my favorite characters! I loved it!
BbRae Supporter chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
Awesome! This is so awesome, I want, no I need more!
Rhett-TheBratPrince chapter 12 . 12/8/2017
Omg my heart! Christmas is my favorite time of year and this just gave me all kinds of bbrae and Christmas feels!
Azarath Cat chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
This is beautiful! So many Christmas fics are out there, but this one holds true emotion. I love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
This is soooooo good! 10/10 rating
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
dude, that would stink for that couple; but it's STILL HILARIOUS! lol, mistletoe death
Iko chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
To answer question, there are indeed passenger trains in America. They just do t have little red cabooses. They actually kind of look like RVs, or motel homes, just on tracks.
Iko chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
Nice touch of Christmas magic, my dude. Raven could learn a thing or two from from Mister Claus. Love all of your fanfics, and may the Christmas spirit rest forever in your heart.

Aghhhhhh that was so cheesy I'm sorrryyyyy
Ignis Draconem chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
if i remem er roght its the berries that are poisonous for the most part, so it falling between a couple as theyre about to kiss os really unlikely but if it dod ever happen it would be the most ironic thing to ever happen in my opinipn
TomMaier chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
Freaking great!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
Man, when Beast Boy asked "Will you marry me?" It was so funny, I had to drop my phone and walk out of my room. That was a really good fanfiction. I really appreciate good authors like you!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2016