Reviews for Perfect Pairs
StatsGrandma57 chapter 12 . 3/23
OMG, this had me cracking up! What a great story! You drew the couples very well, and offhand I'd have to say you're the mistress of embarrassment comedy :)

Will check out your other stuff!

SG
kehwie chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
HAHAHAHA! Too funny!

Wes got off easy.
Momo Spock chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
That was the most hilarious thing ever! At times I had to take breathing breaks because I was laughing so hard!
Major Trouble chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Booster is really entertaining me.
Major Trouble chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
I love the two marriages thing and Isolder's little outburst xD
Major Trouble chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Oh my god, Han's last line - "Well, at least I have the Falcon to go back to tonight," Han grumbled as he wrote his answer down. "And none of you are invited, either." I love it!
Major Trouble chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I feel so bad for poor Luke - Luke shook his head in dismay. "Being locked up in a room with three Corellians is frightening." I agree, Luke, although I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy that experience anyway.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
Funny! Had me cracking up!
ShouldIGetOutandPush chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
This story is simply fantastic. I've had it on my favorites but have neglected to review, sorry about that. I love your characterizations and you do comedy very well, which is no easy task. Thanks so much for sharing!
princessofthescoundrels chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
hahahahahahaha i love this sososososososo much! haha i love you greatone!
Zyra M chapter 12 . 12/17/2009
That was just plain awesome! I love how you are able to have so much fun with these characters in such ridiculous situations without really disrespecting the characters, does that make sense? You walk this fine line of fun and silliness and yet the characters still ring true.

A few specifics, though there were so many:

I love how you had it so Leia had used Isolder as a ruse to get Han to propose. Such a funny idea! (and you just CAN'T write a story he's not in, can you?)

The questions! Oh, there were so many things you could've done with that, and you picked some hilarious ones! I could completely picture the satisfied grin on Han's face when he yells out, "Mountains, sweetheart. Mountains!"

"Use proper grammar" - hah!

You should do another one of these, except they are playing the home version of the game and the questions get a bit more fun and they don't have to worry quite so much about the whole galaxy knowing the answers since it's all between friends :)
Forever-Luke chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
LMAO

OMG this was great!

Never get Wes involved in anything. lol.

You should try writing another one where they have to go through a course or something. Just an idea.
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hi GreatOne,

I know you by a different name...I managed to set up an account at and I am able now to comment on this funny thing!

You are a genius!
Palmer4President chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
Oh my gosh. Wow. I just stumbled across this story, and I have to say that it is absolutely fantastic! I was nearly crying with laughter throughout the entire thing! Absolutely brilliant. You had all of the characters down well, and this was just a hilarious concept. I just- wow. I can't even find words to describe how funny and brilliant this was. Awesome, awesome story! :)
Zelland chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
ooh I just love this! simply fantastic writing - everyone is so in character. you seem to have a real knack for original stories :]