Reviews for In the Kitchen
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
That was awesome, Kj! good job; don't know why I didn't see this sooner, lol.
DarkNite109 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I don't usually like slash, but this was nice. It made me smile. You are a brilliant writer, and I hoped to see lots more stuff from you.
DevilDogPrincess chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
YEE-haw.. that's so cute... you'd almost think they're really lesbians! lol. I loved it... i just wish i could be in between those to yummy cartoon men. you should do more Gippalai, you're good at it.
The RyRy chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
YAY! I feel so loved. Happy Holidays!

You mentioned that Gippal does not come naturally to you, and I can see that in the beginning of this fic. However, you and he seem to become acquainted as the fic progresses - in fact, the 'naturalness' parallels the interaction between Gippal and Baralai. So, actually, you could cover it up with literary metaphor, yeah?

I really liked it, and it's a rather creative use of the bread. I like to see people incorporate random things into their fics like this. ) And that was a very good way of putting Gippal/Nhadala and Gippal/Baralai into the same fic. I could see that happening... and often. Your story is believable, which is important for this pairing. Too often the people who write Gippal/Baralai make it practically implausible, which is sad. But you handled it very nicely.

I do love your writing, and I'm so glad that Jez, my official matcher-upper, put you to me. This was really good for a first slash fic. I wonder if you'll experiment with it more now. ) Thank you again!
Ikonopeiston chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
So you have finally lost your slash virginity! You wrote this well, catching the essential spirit of both lads, holding them securely as unique individuals. And the slash was done with delicacy. It seems more effective that way rather than with the instruction manual approach of tab A is inserted into slot B.

This was a clever way to bring in the monstrous loaf of bread. Somehow it is easy to see 'Lai in a kitchen - I have no idea why. I would say you fulfilled the requirements of the exchange with skill and wit. This is a delightful bonbon.