Reviews for Unstoppable
Haro4 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
overpowered
Evil Boy Genouse chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
I love the story sorry I didnt update sooner I just didnt know
what to say oh and if your gonna bake cookies I,ll take
choclate chip
Asia the Jester chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
is this a merrysue? i hate marrysues!
delete this acccount please chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Happy B-day I know it's and you prable don't write hear any but, I've read 5 of your stories so please keep writing even if it not here..So HAPPY B-DAY for this year your their 18 or 17 years old I think so I'm about 2 or 3 years younger than you.

P.S I love Jack, Rai and sometimes Chase..This is also is prable the last time I can write you a review for since you prable won't be reading this..BYE:l Till next time.
delete this acccount please chapter 28 . 3/31/2010
just read it yesertday and i love it..bye.
Beethopia chapter 28 . 7/14/2007
YOUR STORIES ARE AWSOME!WU!WU!YOUR STORIES ARE AWSOME!WOH!
Tsukikage-Kiki chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
I was kind of hoping that the story would be less Mary-suish, but it still is. Oh well. I can't keep reading right now, and I can't promise I'll ever come back to it. I have other stories to read and my own to write, and I am most sorry. *bows* Your efforts alone make you a most powerful author, and I wish you luck on your journey.

(Heheh, I am feeling Omi-ish today)
Tsukikage-Kiki chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
The story is interesting, but Lisa is... kind of Mary Suish. Actually, really Mary Suish. She has far too many powers; hundreds? She's also too strong. A good goal for a character is to give them limits, and for them not to be able to defeat the more powerful ACs. The character just isn't interesting if she's invincible, and if the character is uninteresting, then the entire story loses interest. I, however, will continue to read and see if it gets better. Ciao!
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 24 . 1/5/2007
Great chapter, I always love Showdowns! By the way, DON'T SAVE JACK! I like his character, but he's nothing in comparison to Wuya and Hannibal Bean! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm evil )
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 20 . 1/5/2007
? Now I'm really confused, more than usual :?
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 19 . 1/5/2007
Yay! Actioney and a surprise! It's a dream come true:)
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
Do you love torturing them? This is a great story:)
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 12 . 1/5/2007
OH BOY! Rai's gonna get his behind kicked by Lisa!
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 11 . 1/5/2007
Another un-activated Shen-Gong-Wu? Cool:)
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
Yay fight scene! I'm rooting for Chase! Go Chase Young!