Reviews for KILL BILLIE: VOL 1
SaulaLove chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAhahahahhaHAHAHAAHA i was DYING this whole story... i dont hate billie... *liar* okay, maybe i do... but it was so hilarious. Do more. haha. this was my fave.

(Kaley’s lying in a pile if blueberry vomit. She looks up.)
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
Would be funny if not for the absurd character bashing. Billie is a great character- I was ( Chris the exception) tried of the a million recuring MALE characters that walked onto the show... Billie didn't try to sleep with any charmed character lover so you should be fine with her. (COOP-) The person I have a problem with is Christy. Billie was fun, and a unique new character- so grow up.

No Kaley bashing- she is an actress even if you hate her character don't bash the actress who plays her ( I am not a hypocrite since I would never write Tess bashing fics for Roswell... no matter how many times I saw her on screen, might be why I don't post roswell fics)

Same goes for Alyssa. There are a zillion rumour probably none were true...
EmeraldCityTourist chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
As much as I love pretty much every female character on the show (except Aviva!) I think I love you so much more for this. I'm at work and I had to keep myself from laughing too loudly! Genius.
Phoenixed chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
okay, that was hilarious. I only read chapter 3- the alternate ending and it had me in tears. My favorite lines would have to be at the BBQ and when Alyssa tells Kaley to bring all the stuff. Lol Nice work. Im a Billie fan and all, but that was just downright funny.
Recycled Paper Addict chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I actually like Billie but this is hilarious! Anyway

Bye

Rosie
Buggo chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
-dies-

you make my life happy.
jareaufan chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
I LOVE IT! It's exacting death on Alyssa and Kaley/Billie. You should do some kind of spin-off with Rose and her pie problem or something. I'd totally read it!
xPippa-Halliwellx chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
LOL!
charmedbaby11 chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Awesome end!
Briankrause chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
hey like the story, it was similar to the 2nd chapter but i found chapter 1 and 2 really hiliarous.
Laurely-Halliwell chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Two-shay, you actually have to write it touché if you meant the french word for (you got me) or something like that, I like this story very much, the way you see both real backstage (i know it is fiction real backstage) but i like it
anon chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
you suck u freak i like billie and she did not ruin the show!
Faberrittanainthetardis chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
hey!that wasnt very nice i dont think billie is a blonde bimbo!
QueenHadassah chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
SO FUNNY! The "boobs and a mustache" joke was hilarious!
Missing Whisper chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
LMao, bloody hell that was funny!

Kaley: “Brian…everyone’s being so mean to me!”

Brian: “Oh, I’m sorry, did you say something? I couldn’t hear you over the sound of thousands of fans crying because I’m getting killed off!”

So true! You are brilliant at this stuff!