Reviews for All in the name of peace
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
I love the story, and both the endings! ;) the first one is so sad and tragical, but still amazing 3 The alternate ending is so happy, and everything ends great :) But still, I think I like the original ending best 3
voldyismyfather chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
ooo its good :D love it x
gladiolus9019 chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
Much better ending
murtaghxblaiseyum chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
great story personally i prefer the alt ending :D
Kaitlyn Forbes chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
This is A lot better then the other ending! I'am a fan of happy endings so the other one was a little crepe. I mean Harry dying, Ginny commiting suiside,and Ron being Admitid to . But to top it of you made Draco and Hermione related to each other that is sick and wrong!
bloodwitch88 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
great story
Shelb chapter 11 . 3/23/2006
great story I love teh alternate ending the best
Alesha Ann chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
O i love this story you did an amazing Job. But i like the ALTERNATE ENDING better. Because if Draco and Hermione are brother and sister well thats just gross. As i said before you did an amaxing job on this story.
dracolvr4ever chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
I definitely liked the second ending better. The first one was too confusing, and depressing. but yeah, i think the second one was loads better. Later!
hellokitty2010 chapter 11 . 1/5/2006
i liked your story and i liked both of your endings though of course i liked the 2nd one better but it was still good.
evillizzy89 chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
hhaha i like this ending better... usually i prefer the sad ones but the whole insest [sp?] thing dosent appeal to me... hehehe
Elena chapter 11 . 12/31/2005
The story was good. I liked the second ending better than the first.
raven the black bender chapter 11 . 12/31/2005
better ending i like it alot
lovenotknown chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
SO much better lol they are both great so can i still hate you? jk
Jen P Conn chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
I LIKED THIS END MUCH BETTER! I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN YOU USED MY IDEA! I LOVE THE IDEA FOR A SEQUEL! but for this ending not the original!