Reviews for Colors of the Soul
Ninoska chapter 5 . 10/3/2017
Deberías continuarlo
Es bueno
Wolf'sVine chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
This was heartbreaking to read, and oddly frustrating too. Not sure why, though. Anyways, I know now, since I went to your profile, that you won't bother reading my reviews, but I still wanna write this: This is gritty and emotional and sad and painful and filled with enough anguish to light a bonfire, but I think you've weaved a tiny sliver of hope in this fic and that takes talent. So, in case you ever decide to actually update this fic, (or any of your others), you have someone here that's a little sad after reading this and wants to know if this unhappy, sorrowful fic will become something more livelier and happier? Cuz I think this fic deserves to have a happy ending... or present? Whatever, oh, and will Seto and Yami end up together? Just curious cuz I like the pairing.
Hirami chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
wow, what an amazing story, really. I love the way you use colors for Yami to express himself. I didn't read the story that comes before this one, and I guess that made it much more thrilling. Anyway, great writing and story again, pity it wasn't finished. Would love to know what plans you had in mind for this one. Still was a great read, so thank you for writing this 3
angel chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
lovly
pro-alipro chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Aaaargh! When will you finish this? Please, pleasepleasepleaseplease please! continue this story! I've been looking for this sort for a long time!
Lyakan chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Aw man! I was hoping to see Ryou and Bakura in the fic also since they were mentioned. XD Sad as hell but great as fuck...er I mean life. XD
DazzlingMagicFox chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Mokuba's going for psychology? Awesome! welcome to the club lil' midget XD

anyway, I am loving this story, most especially the psychological aspects of it.
ninjafighter2313 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Really good.

Is there a sequel? Or more chapters?

I hate it when a story us just getting interesting and then your left hanging
anonymous reader chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
This is such a great story.

Very deep, moving, detailed, and thrilling!

I hope you continue this story, I would love to read how it turns out in the end!
kiki chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
wow im impressed with ur work cant wait for the net chapter. i did kind of got lost in the whole color thing but i kind of have the hang of it, still have some problems understandidn but other than that great story! :D
barrie18 chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
This is a very strong story line and I really wish you had reached a conclusion. Any hope of you changing your mind as something like this is too good to waste on a no ending scenario.
asmita chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
loved it. but have you abandoned it or what it says you have then don't i beg you
Minasantaria chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
OMG THIS IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
gamer260 chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
NO DON"T STOP WRITING! PLEASE UPDATE! (sad) please?
Phoenix From The Ashes chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
wow! 0.0 this is truly amazing! please please update soon! You've given me a reason to live!