Reviews for When you return
this is incredible :) the UST is very nicely done :) please update soon :)
poor severus ... excellent story :) your snape is very in character
amazing story :)
interesting story :) love it :)
queenb chapter 12 . 8/3
hi. years later and i'm still waiting, please write more.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 11 . 2/6
I really hope you will finish this! I love when sirius and severus are forced into a marriage. So many spectacular explosions will occur. It is such delicious drama. I know it has been more than a couple of years, but this fic is entirely too brilliant to abandon.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
I saw that it was not updated in 7 years, but I will still try! I love sirius and severus forced bondings, but all the fics I find about them are not completed or updated in years. This was amazing. I love everything about it. The contract of their marriage was interesting too, what little was mentioned. I love how everything was written, even with the few mistakes here and there, but it wad brilliant for English not being your main language. Oh my god, Harry was such a brat! I guess he would be one with his parents alive. Please update soon! I love it.
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please continue this story! Thank heaven for gifted writers!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Please tell me there's more to this i don't want this story line to end!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2015
Update! I really want to know how this ends! I will give candy! It will NOT be poisoned!
Sunmin4530 chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
what a bad bad husband Sirius is making! Leaving his husband alone in Christmas! Poor Sev, I hope things would get better.
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
confused why the heck are they still married if my husband left me for 5 years I would file for divorce this doesnt seem realistic
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
ivyrose15 chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
I love how the story's going! So please write more for this story.
MargieLuvv chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Awwwwwwww I love it! I NEED MORE! I like Severus and the DADA teacher and Idk I like Sirius but I don't like him it's confusing but I LOVE SEVERUS! :)) amazing story :)