Reviews for Christmas Cookies
SO CUTE! *loveheart eyes*
kiiyu-sama chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Type your review here...
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Appropriate for the holiday season currently. It's just a shame I found it after Christmas. Ah well, a few days late isn't hurting anyone.

Adorable fluff piece :) Thank you for sharing!
Rurounimous chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Fluff is my drug! Your writing style really gets down to the very core of my feels. Kudos to you (And thanks, now I want gingerbread men.)
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh my god I was so adorable I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
The sweetest fluff ever! How can you be so good with angst and also with fluff! You are the most versatile writer. You even write for my favorite genre which is fantasy,and not to mention your action scenes. Sorry I am babbling about all your stories. You probably knew how good you are with the amounts of review. WHEN you published something please let me know what to look for.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
AW! That was so bloody cute! XDXDXDXD
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I loved the fluff, seeing how Kenshin and Kaoru met and how they built their relationship. When Misao gave all away was really funny and definitely speeded things up. I loved the ending scene.
Koishii chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
*eep!* *blush* 0.0

this fanfic was AWESOME
katato2013 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That was so cute! I love it when people write stories like that! XD
ihearrtsushi chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
What a sweet story.. And just today my dentist was telling me to lay off the sweets Love the fluff!
barefootandlost chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was just SO sweet!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Kyah! Im not sure what happened with that Misao part but I totally love this _ Keep it up )

Ari chan
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Aww! This is fluffier than an over-iced angel food cupcake on a plate of melted marshmellows topped with whipped cream! XD I love it!