Reviews for Christmas Cookies
BakaAngel chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Nothing like some good holiday fluff to make a good mood even better. Great job.
Mahochan chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
*Happy* I enjoyed reading this so much! Thanks Ravyn! You are the best!

_
animeLCgrl chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I otalyy adore this story as always and you are correct in the fact that I am scrambling to get all the final information in my brain so I can pass the tests that are coming. *sigh* But you have cheered me up to good spirits with that cute little fulffy scene. I am a littleconfused at the last little bit though. What was the whole Kaoru slaming into Kenshin for heat? Anyways got to go until next time!
Chixue chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
So fluffy... *_* It's a far cry from your normal angsty fics but it's still awesome. :)
Fuu43 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
What an awesome fluffy feel good fic! Thank you for the reprieve from an otherwise final filled week! I am looking forward to Crimson Stain!
Mini-MoonStar chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
so cute! lol, make a sequel where they move into that house of this. _ anyways, brilliant job
en route chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
haha, aww that is too cute. love it!
u1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
sweet and cute...:)
Reignashii chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
this is a cool one! tehehehe short but cool! i loved it! yay! that many pages of crimson stain? looking forward to it! well see you later!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
That was nice and fluffy. Sugary indeed. I love coming away from a story with a smile. My mind was whipping around trying to figure out the relatedness of everyone and what they did, but in the end it didn't really matter. Though I thought for a while that Aoshi was a paper boy, and was having a difficult but amusing time imagining him in such a role. Good luck on the rest of you finals!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
it was beautiful
Jackson chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I liked it a lot! But umm...what was his secret?
duDe chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wow! You've been writing a lot lately! Just wanted to say that this was a really creative piece. Keep up the writing streak!
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
How sweet and cute! I really enjoyed reading this!

Please update your other stories soon, too!

Thanks.

Good luck!

_
guardian forever chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
all i can say is aw. that was so sweet :) and kenshin smelling of gingerbread is an appealing idea.

good luck with your finals!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »