Reviews for Christmas Cookies
iamALEX chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
WoW! A definite change on your style of writing! We are priviliged _

Although, I'm not sure why the characterization was quite unconcrete as your other stories. And there were quite a number of shifts in editing that I think left us wondering who was talking about whom. If you do ever need help with editing, even with just grammar and pronouns, just say so _

I can't wait for the the update of Crimson Stain _

Good luck on your finals Ravyn!

Write more and we promise to read. Merry Christmas in advance!
Triste1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Dashing through the snow... on a one horse open sleigh, up the hill I go, reading fanfics all the way!

Ahemm... great fic. Very fluffy indeed. I have to say (with no offese intended) that I'm rather surprised at this new fic. It lacks the usual intensity that I love so much about your fics, but it's certainly entertaining as all the others. A salute to you for the light fluff. There were still a few mistakes about the place, but nothing unfixable.

Keep writing, and I look forward to future chapters of all your other fics.
BakaAngel chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Nothing like some good holiday fluff to make a good mood even better. Great job.
Mahochan chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
*Happy* I enjoyed reading this so much! Thanks Ravyn! You are the best!

_
animeLCgrl chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I otalyy adore this story as always and you are correct in the fact that I am scrambling to get all the final information in my brain so I can pass the tests that are coming. *sigh* But you have cheered me up to good spirits with that cute little fulffy scene. I am a littleconfused at the last little bit though. What was the whole Kaoru slaming into Kenshin for heat? Anyways got to go until next time!
Chixue chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
So fluffy... *_* It's a far cry from your normal angsty fics but it's still awesome. :)
Fuu43 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
What an awesome fluffy feel good fic! Thank you for the reprieve from an otherwise final filled week! I am looking forward to Crimson Stain!
Mini-MoonStar chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
so cute! lol, make a sequel where they move into that house of this. _ anyways, brilliant job
en route chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
haha, aww that is too cute. love it!
u1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
sweet and cute...:)
Reignashii chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
this is a cool one! tehehehe short but cool! i loved it! yay! that many pages of crimson stain? looking forward to it! well see you later!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
That was nice and fluffy. Sugary indeed. I love coming away from a story with a smile. My mind was whipping around trying to figure out the relatedness of everyone and what they did, but in the end it didn't really matter. Though I thought for a while that Aoshi was a paper boy, and was having a difficult but amusing time imagining him in such a role. Good luck on the rest of you finals!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
it was beautiful
Jackson chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I liked it a lot! But umm...what was his secret?
duDe chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wow! You've been writing a lot lately! Just wanted to say that this was a really creative piece. Keep up the writing streak!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »