Reviews for Christmas Cookies
guardian forever chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
all i can say is aw. that was so sweet :) and kenshin smelling of gingerbread is an appealing idea.

good luck with your finals!
forever angel chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Hello, how are you doing? Well, I want to tell you that your story is cute and I really like it.

Keep up the good work ok? Thank you for the great chapter and see you later.

-bye bye-.
Green Animelover chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
that was really cute and fluffy
ps chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
you never explained why she was hiding from misao
XinnLajgin chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
That was a cool chrismas story. -Rei
happyloveygirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wut a cute christmas story. _ Very cute and sweet. XD
PurpleAfternoon chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Absolutly adorable.
Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I loved it! Then again, I love everything you write! Keep going! You are SO amazing, such good plots that the only thing we can do is to love them!

Also, if you still need a BETA reader, I am here!_
Valaroma chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Very sweet!
VyxenSkye chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
-giggles- That was adorable. I loved it tonz, please update some of your other stories now!

Ja ne!
JBella chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I thought this was wonderful! I can just imagine how Kaoru must've felt in that closet. Thanks for the one-shot. Sometimes "plain and utter fluff" is a good thing, and what better time for it than Christmas? I'll be watching for that update of Crimson Stain.
elgaladangel chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Aw, that was just...adorable.

Why did Kaoru hide, though? Jeez, you made it seem like Misao was going to kill her with sticks!

Excellent story, though. I look forward to the next installment of Crimson Stain.
glass sugar2.0 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Aww! How festive! But why did Kaoru hide when Misao came by?
Sakuya Kaleido chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
how many chapters will it have?crimson stain

wen u start little one ?that fic is gonna be so cool and crimson stain is col too

o i love ur fics !

but blood drawn and amber lingings i DONT like em!

bt i read all of em cause u write em !
glasclach chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
This was short and sweet. As you may have realized, it probably needs some grammar/spelling editing, but no big deal except for one spot: "that wouldn’t change the light in her eyes for Kenshin to someone else." That sentence caught me off guard because it makes it sound like it's something other than KK or is at least just generally awkward and confusing. Also, wasn't really sure why Kaoru was hiding from Misao, when it sounded like it should've been the other way around, unless Kaoru knew about the dress and was being nice about pretending she didn't know? Still, it was a pleasant, quick distraction from MY finals :) (I just gotta say, teak floors? wow!)
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »