Reviews for Are You Ready to Give Up Everything
HoneyBee1 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
That was really great, thank you :)
Diana chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
I have read plenty of fan ficton for Veronica Mars. What you wrote, by far, is the best I have read. You were able to accurately portray all of the characters and their personalities. As for the LoVe parts, they were great, not too gushy and not too fake. Great story!
lackinglime123 chapter 9 . 5/17/2006
you know if this was a play this would be the part where every one stood up and claped. every one. XD that was one of the best endings that i've ever read, not just on ff ever. this is offically my favorite VM story, if not favorite story ever. when i discribe the perfact ending i think end with a bang, i think that the auther should leave you wanting more but leave it so the reader can fill it in on their own. you did that...
ourlittlesecret7 chapter 9 . 5/8/2006
i really loved this, and i really loved the ending too! i liked how long this chapter was, it really tied it all up right. great job, congrats on completing a great story, and i hope you'll write more!

*Skye
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 9 . 5/8/2006
Yay! I loved this story. It was so great. I'm addin it to my favortes *click!*
lackinglime123 chapter 8 . 4/15/2006
omg... please tell me that you are going to continue this soon. it was an awesome story and i hope that you will update this story again soon...
WindSorceress chapter 8 . 4/8/2006
Awesome! That was so cool! I mean it was all dramatic and omg and stuff but it was totally awesome. I loved it. You are an amazing auther and can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work and PLEASE update soon.

#1 Fan,

Suza-Chan
Hannah chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
You updated! You updated! Thank you! Another great piece of writing you have here! I can't wait for the next one!
Redunicorn2 chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
Good story. I think you have captured the characters pretty good. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
wow! long time, no update! lol but really, great job and i can't wait to see more!
emily chapter 7 . 3/2/2006
hello cliffhanger! i cant wait for the next chapter!
ourlittlesecret7 chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
no! it's not fun this way! it's horrible this way! argh! no PLEASE update soon!

*Skye
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
ah! update update update soon! before i send my league of evil pixies after you! update soon!
wickedshizit chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
You better update soon, or I'm gonna die! The bullet...hm...I've seen stories have it go both ways. Like Veronica or Logan gets hurt and Veronica or Logan, depending on who gets hurt, sits by their bedside. Or the bad guy gets hurt and Logan and Veronica are fine.

I can't wait for more! Update soon!

Oh, and I actually read this chapter on the LoVe Shack cause that one was updated sooner.
WindSorceress chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
Awesome! I loved it. You have to update it soon, I can't wait to see what happens next. I love Logan and Veronica, they are so perfect together. I love the story idea you've created, it's awesome and everything the charcters have said and done is very true to them so that's wonderful. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next chapter.

#1 Fan,