Reviews for The Golden Locket
TheLegendOfKatt chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Second time I've read it and I still want to read more! So now I'm practically begging you to finish this! Oh and I think you should have both Ranma and Akane go to Furinkan! wouldn't that be interesting!
TheLegendOfKatt chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
please write more i beg of you I fell in love with alot of stories and this is most definately one of them but it's sadly a cliffhanger so please continue I want to know what happens next!
nessa671 chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Please update soon.
jdcocoagirl chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
aw! i'm so intrigue by this... and you open up alot of possibility in the ranma world.. hope you'll find time to update and continue the stories plot...
Dbano chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
The story is good. I hope you continue to write chapters on it. Please Update.
chris lutz chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
this is indeed funny keep them coming. THough I think she should go to Furrinkan that wa she'll always be by ranma.
tifa chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
i've been interested in ur fic since the first time i read it.. i really want to read the upcoming chapters so pls pls pls update soon... )
Sakira-chan chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
MAKE HER GO TO FURIKAN! YOU SHOULD MAKE HER MEET PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY!
Mitsune chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
Awesome plot to this fanfic! It must go on!
Robin G. Fellow chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
Oohh, very interesting so far. Either school would be interesting. Update soon!
Mitsune chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
AWESOME fanfic. I hope you will keep adding to it!
Akulaledi chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Maybe she should go to a rival school and then be on the martial arts team and then fight Ranma again or somthing...I dun know.
kyle chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
This would be a thousand times more enjoyable if you used quotation marks for ALL of the dialogue.

The fact that they are speaking a different language is no excuse for abandoning them.
Anna Marie Raven chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
Oh, what a twist! Awesome story so far. I love the concept.

Oh, and I totally think she oughta go to Furinkan, just cause it would cause so much more chaos with Kuno (he'd be the first oputsider male to ever get the Kiss of Death!) and the occassional spotting of girl-type Ranma.
The Brown Gaijin chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Pretty good story, In really like how you made Akane the main character in the story, and you pulled off the Amazon twist nicely. BTW I spotted a spelling error in the beginning of Chapter 2:

This girl, Ranma, thinks she can bet you, Xiao Qian. Do you wish to prove her wrong?

I'm sure you meant beat.

Also because Ranma never went to Furinkain, Juuban all the way! (Furinkan is mispelled - bottom of Ch. 6)

Please keep writing!