Reviews for It's Called Rape
I love how Draco is reading on anger management. LOL
Dana chapter 16 . 4/27
I can't even begin telling you how freaking DUMB this is!
I'm pretty sure you already know how stupid this is? WHAT A JOKE!
I really like this story. It has suspense.
Wow, A nice Draco (oxymoron) gets Ginny because Ginny decides she doesn't like Harry anymore.
Lalala chapter 15 . 2/23
Wow this was so cute!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
I expected better story. I expected this story to deal with the emotional and psychological factors associated with rape. What was the plot you referred to in author notes. Where was Ron? Harry's reaction was not in character.
Butterbouter chapter 17 . 10/14/2015
Bruh I expected better from this story. The Begining was fine and I liked the Ginny x Draco but them turning into a band was were I really lost interest. :)
ChocolateBuddy chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
I love the story. If you read my post could you respond? You are my new favorite author. The only thing I don't like is how Hermione andOansy and Lesbian, and does Harry care that Ginny is dating Draco? Other than that I greatly enjoy reading your story. Keep up the good work!
jade chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
Tom riddle is;
A. Destroyed the end of the second book
B. The same person as Voldemort
I was so confused.
Lilykate chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Hi
lizzyval chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
You are disgusting !its Dramione! Hinny! Not ginny and draco not hermione and pansy
lizzyval 214 chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Hermione's mom is Jean granger not evenly granger
Guest chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
I loved the shame song duet at the end :3
lord voldemort chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
my god hwo did that moron kill me? or so the world thinks hehehehe for this inside to hogwarts i may spare your life muggle but you must be a servant to bellatrix
lord voldemort chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
my horcrux me did what with a blood trator dear god i cant belive it mabe malfoy was not the best person to give the diary to