Reviews for To Become A Queen
Anon chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Happy happy happy
Anon chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Keeping a bride in the dark seems stupid.
Anon chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Oh my! Disturbing a bride the night before the wedding! Very unwise!
Anon chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
:) Wow!
Anon chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I think Lothiriel reacted to Amrothos in a very good way.
Anon chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Ouch!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Oh! The charmer returns
Daughter of the North chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
While I am not a fan of the way you characterized Lothíriel (her personality is simply the opposite of mine in the wrong way), I read these stories for her brothers. You write them in such a fun, snappy way, complete with Joss-esqu dialogue and strong character developement. You can feel the history radiating between the three, and the complete differences between the younger two's ways of expressing love is marvelous. I absolutely LOVE how they verbally spar with their elder brother. I love them. I love them. I'd read a story just about them. You managed to make minor-Tolkein characters without copy-paste characteristics; well done!
Light on the Horizon chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Loved this! :-)
Kiiimberly chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
"Will you do me a favour?" √Čomer inquired politely.

"If it does not take too much trouble."

"Fall onto your sword."

Eomer is hilarious :) Amrothos has the worst timing ever! I wanted to hear what Eomer was going to say next.
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
"If you have been waiting for me, you could have had said a word in all those months."

OUCH.
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
"I have been waiting for you."

So cute :) I think I just fell in love with your Eomer.
The Huntress of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hello, Maddy051280,

Truly amazing! I've read all of your stories at least three times, an they are hands-down my favorite E/L stories.

When are your other stories going to be out? I saw you had plans on your profile but didn't set a time.

Also, is Unexpected finished? It seems a strange place to end it.

Cheers,

Huntress of the Moon
b5delenn chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
Your stories are simply amazing. The conversation about the turtles vary so funny! And I really like Amrothos as you portray him.
Nogal chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
I love this story, I laughed, I got exasperated, I got excited.

Eomer is one of my favourites characters in LOTHR and enjoyed a lot reading one piece of his life. He, so strong, but so sweet. It's perfect to compare him with a cat and a lion. That's why I liked a lot to read the last chapter from his point of view.

Only two bad points that somebody else already commented: the absence of Eowyn and Faramir (I'd have like a little explanation: her pregnancy, for example), and the meet with the fellowship. I'm surprised that Lothiriel didn't meet them before, in Minas Tirith, in the House of Healers, in the coronation of Eomer... But it's your point of view and it's ok for me :-)

Finally, with embarrasment I have to regognize I lost the innuendo with the marigolds, and even Lothiriel understand it! :-( But I caught the others! :-P Maybe because English isn't my native language. I felt a little frustrated.

Anyway, congratulations on such a deligthful and funny fic!