Reviews for To Become A Queen
Cotton Strings chapter 3 . 1/25
The pacing of this chapter was poor. You lost a lot of the urgency of the situation with Eothain with paragraphs of dialogue and semi-related descriptors. Perhaps if you ever edit you can focus a section of the chapter specifically on the surgery, and then have all of the characters review it after with respect to further treatments/handing over of tools/the disapproval and entertainment from her brothers, etc. That way you don't lose the excitement of the chapter/have it bogged down so much.
HendrixPlantTurner chapter 4 . 1/18
I love this pairing... but I am getting so frustrated with the pace of this story. That man had an arrow stuck in him and it took half a chapter for her to manage to even get to his bedside. Priorities?
ksecc1 chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
This comedy is almost Shakespearean in it's humour, romance and baudiness.
Anon chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Happy happy happy
Anon chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Keeping a bride in the dark seems stupid.
Anon chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Oh my! Disturbing a bride the night before the wedding! Very unwise!
Anon chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
:) Wow!
Anon chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I think Lothiriel reacted to Amrothos in a very good way.
Anon chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Ouch!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Oh! The charmer returns
Daughter of the North chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
While I am not a fan of the way you characterized Lothíriel (her personality is simply the opposite of mine in the wrong way), I read these stories for her brothers. You write them in such a fun, snappy way, complete with Joss-esqu dialogue and strong character developement. You can feel the history radiating between the three, and the complete differences between the younger two's ways of expressing love is marvelous. I absolutely LOVE how they verbally spar with their elder brother. I love them. I love them. I'd read a story just about them. You managed to make minor-Tolkein characters without copy-paste characteristics; well done!
Light on the Horizon chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Loved this! :-)
Kiiimberly chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
"Will you do me a favour?" √Čomer inquired politely.

"If it does not take too much trouble."

"Fall onto your sword."

Eomer is hilarious :) Amrothos has the worst timing ever! I wanted to hear what Eomer was going to say next.
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
"If you have been waiting for me, you could have had said a word in all those months."

OUCH.
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
"I have been waiting for you."

So cute :) I think I just fell in love with your Eomer.