Reviews for Christmas Surprises
Like2CUHappy chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
i loved it. this was so CUTE
LukeLorelaiForever chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This was really good. It was so cute!
FanFicFreak-33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
did i like it ? no i didnt like it at all...I LOVED IT! i hope this makes your day cause you made mine! this was awesome!
1LukeLorelaiFan chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow! That was definately one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I like how Luke planned the day. He just picked her up in his truck...that was so Luke/Lorelai and used Rory calling him as an excuse. And everything he did for her...he made it all work perfectly, down to not letting her get beers from the kitchen. It was all so romantic!

Fantastic...I'm not even sure if that word is enough to describe that story, but you get my point.
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
What a perfect story. Such a sweet way to get them together. i really enjoyed reading it :)
thefictionalfreak chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Aw this was my favorite christmas story ive read so far! its so sweet! I love it! its great writing and the characters seemed right on track, you got the discription really well, i could picture the whole thing in my mind like a movie or something... it was great! WHOOTWHOOT! awesome job! :D
jessica chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
love it, love it, love it, love it,love it, love it

did I mention that I love it? :D

This so cute
lukeandlorelailvr chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
one word:

BRILLIANT!

you are an amazing writer, please write more soon.
Pauline the french girl chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Alors, il y a trois tonnes de neige juste devant ma fenetre, des papillotes a portée de main, des décorations de noël tout autour de moi, et devant mes yeux, une super fanfic de noël. Merci Laurence, tu complètes bien ma soirée !

Que dire a part que j’ai adoré ? je suis tellement dingue de noel, comment n’aurais je pas pu ? C’est tellement adorable ce que luke fait, ils sont mimi ! le premier dialogue est hilarant avec grumpy luke, et j’ai ri comme une folle en voyant la référance a bad santa… marrant, m’étonne pas de toi cette chose la, on se demande pourquoi ?

Suggestion en passant : pourquoi ne pas faire les noel d’après ? tu pourrais en profiter par montrer l’évolution de leur relation avec une année d’intervalle a chaque fois, et comme ça, je continuerais dans mon christmas mood, ce serait pas pour me déplaire… faut que je l’ajoute sur ma liste au papa noel ?
monique chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
i frekin luv luv luv it!
junkieangel chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I thought this was a great story! If it had really happened I wouldn't have been surprised. This was just like a real episode. So real, with all the right kinds of lines, emotions, and ect. Keep up the good work!
lemonade113 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
soo cute!

muchos love for your story
LorelaiAkaCoffeeAddict chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I don't like it, I LOVE IT! That was an awesome story. So cute! and so well written!
ani chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
so funny and so realistic! i love it!
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
It’s kind of sad Rory didn’t show up on Christmas morning to be there with her mom after all, but this story was awesome! How Lorelai was totally jealous because she missed all Luke’s subtle hints. Brilliant! Great job writing this, the perfect Christmas story :D